The CONTINUING KZ Discussion Thread
Jun 18, 2015 at 1:17 AM Post #16 of 68
  Well, thanks to that guy's horrendous review of the ed9 I cancelled my order and bought a T1e, since it is supposed to be overall better than all the KZ headphones though some have been reported of breaking after a few months.

I can get an ed9 later from Aliexpress I suppose. Its 12 bucks atm, should I wait for the price to go down?

If you can wait that'd be for the best. That way you won't have those "augh i should have" moments.

Jun 18, 2015 at 1:18 AM Post #17 of 68
Reviews and impressions are just that .....YOU ultimately will decide what to buy ..and no blaming someone else review .....we all hear differently ..different gear ....stick around longer ...read their impressions and posting ...try one ...to decide which headfi member you find that most mirrored your preference and similar take on sound ....no calling out .....you diasagree on sound preference but dont ever take it out ...I bought this based on so and so impression and they sound bad ....sorry ....then its your fault and no one else ......do your research ...you can fault someone who prefer different take on sound ...like prefer coffee over tea ...and if that's the case ..dont drink tea 
deadhorse.gif

PS ..always like KZ ANV and Micro Ring and CM9 but not everybody will agree ....cuz me like bright sig and ...so if someone says ED9 is sibblance with splashy high ....i will disagree with it cuz to me its just perfect ....others will disagree .....its fine whether they are old hands or newbie ..this a forum for hobbyist and not one voice decides all ....

Me see a lot of posting ...this is the worst or baddest IEM bought .......based on impressions ......or reviews or ratings ....dont want to get burned ..try them personally or if not available ...logical step is dont buy ...no remorse and if you do decide ...take responsibility and be a man ....blame yourself 

Jun 18, 2015 at 1:22 AM Post #18 of 68
  Reviews and impressions are just that .....YOU ultimately will decide what to buy ..and no blaming someone else review .....we all hear differently ..different gear ....stick around longer ...read their impressions and posting ...try one ...to decide which headfi member you find that most mirrored your preference and similar take on sound ....no calling out .....you diasagree on sound preference but dont ever take it out ...I bought this based on so and so impression and they sound bad ....sorry ....then its your fault and no one else ......do your research ...you can fault someone who prefer different take on sound ...like prefer coffee over tea ...and if that's the case ..dont drink tea 
deadhorse.gif

PS ..always like KZ ANV and Micro Ring and CM9 but not everybody will agree ....cuz me like bright sig and ...so if someone says ED9 is sibblance with splashy high ....i will disagree with it cuz to me its just perfect ....others will disagree .....its fine whether they are old hands or newbie ..this a forum for hobbyist and not one voice decides all ....

Me see a lot of posting ...this is the worst or baddest IEM bought .......based on impressions ......or reviews or ratings ....dont want to get burned ..try them personally or if not available ...logical step is dont buy ...no remorse and if you do decide ...take responsibility and be a man ....blame yourself 

I've been reading good things about the ANV. How do they compare to the Havi? Seeing as to how both of us like the Havi's sound.

Jun 18, 2015 at 1:37 AM Post #19 of 68

I've been reading good things about the ANV. How do they compare to the Havi? Seeing as to how both of us like the Havi's sound.

Red ...minus the awesome separation and soundstage ......the ANV has more body ....warmer sound .....in comparison with those who  reported thin sounding for Havi ......bass is accurate and good punch to it .....treble wise more shimmer sounding but not as detail as Havi ....overall imho its pretty awesome for its price point ....for less than 15$ .....pretty balanced sounding with awesome built quality

beyersmile.png

Jun 18, 2015 at 2:05 AM Post #20 of 68
Oh the original thread reopened. Seems like it was locked for moderation.

Jun 18, 2015 at 2:07 AM Post #21 of 68

Red ...minus the awesome separation and soundstage ......the ANV has more body ....warmer sound .....in comparison with those who  reported thin sounding for Havi ......bass is accurate and good punch to it .....treble wise more shimmer sounding but not as detail as Havi ....overall imho its pretty awesome for its price point ....for less than 15$ .....pretty balanced sounding with awesome built quality

beyersmile.png

Ooh sounds nice... Seems like it'll be a comfy fit as well. Shape is reminiscent of the AT Sonicfuel range. Yea Havi is pretty hard to beat in soundstage and imaging. Maybe I'll check it out in the near future. Thanks!

Jun 18, 2015 at 2:26 AM Post #22 of 68

Ooh sounds nice... Seems like it'll be a comfy fit as well. Shape is reminiscent of the AT Sonicfuel range. Yea Havi is pretty hard to beat in soundstage and imaging. Maybe I'll check it out in the near future. Thanks!

Yes ....old models of KZ are based on popular brands ..haha.......tbh...its one of the good ones in KZ model for those not into V shaped sound or mainstream sound ......really solidly built ......my preference though ...muahahaaaa

wink_face.gif

Jun 18, 2015 at 2:27 AM Post #23 of 68
Our KZ thread got unlocked. Let's move there and continue discussions there : ) 

Jun 18, 2015 at 2:29 AM Post #24 of 68
Jun 23, 2015 at 3:58 AM Post #27 of 68
Please someone let me know a place where I can buy ED10. I tried multiple times from TaoBao but it's not working as the item is out of stock.

Has anybody ordered this KZ yet?

Jun 23, 2015 at 8:23 AM Post #29 of 68
I'm thinking of continuing this thread.

All about that KZ

smily_headphones1.gif
Works for me HiFi.  No sense in leaving any loose threads....
biggrin.gif

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Jun 23, 2015 at 8:30 AM Post #30 of 68
Please someone let me know a place where I can buy ED10. I tried multiple times from TaoBao but it's not working as the item is out of stock.

Has anybody ordered this KZ yet?

If you wait just a bit they should be up on Aliexpress soon.

I always buy kz and a week later they have some crazy deal for really cheap. I'm going to be patient with these and pick them up when they sell for around 10 bucks

Speaking of the devil...

Found a deal!

Free Shipping original KZ ED10 in-ear headphones fever wire balance HIFI bass for mp3 mp4 mobile phone earphone
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-original-KZ-ED10-in-ear-headphones-fever-wire-balance-HIFI-bass-for-mp3-mp4/32377244418.html
(from AliExpress Android)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back