The Chord Hugo TT is announced.
Aug 22, 2015 at 7:51 PM Post #196 of 282
  the first 'Hugo-TT Tour' review has been posted by Head-Fier LFC_SL, great read and a thorough comparison with the Hugo, enjoy...
normal_smile .gif

Link: http://www.head-fi.org/products/chord-hugo-tt/reviews/13822

best TT review on the internet so far <3

glad to hear the bass slam is harder, with bigger sound stag and fuller body 

always had problems looking for the best amp for Hugo since the Hugo's amp was thinner and with less impact on bass + smaller sound stage when compared to external amps like Pico Power and portaphile 627 which make hugo super

yet the question now, does the Hugo TT's amp section provide these things better than the pico power and portaphile 627?

this is the only question that i need to get an answer for before i move from the Hugo + external amps to Hugo TT alone.

i am a CIEM user btw, just so you know

then i will make a final review for both hugo and TT and compare them with external amps

i really hope that the TT will solve my problems, and be a better option in the amp section that the top portable amps (again CIEM user)

then it will be the real end game for any audiphile on the plant <3

lets not forget that a lot of Hugo (portable)  are CIEM or IEM users, since its a portable device to begin with, and with the Hugo we started to use it as a desktop rig.

thanks in advance for any help ^^ 

Aug 24, 2015 at 3:27 PM Post #198 of 282
 ​
 ​

CanJam London
 ​
Date: Saturday 29th - Sunday 30th
 ​
Venue: Hotel Russell
Russell Square, London WC1
 ​
Nearest  Tube: Russell Square (Piccadilly-Line)
 ​
Chord Electronics is a proud Sponsor of the inaugural
CanJam-London Event
 ​
We will have the Chord Hugo, Chord Hugo-TT & Chord 2Qute on display with Headphones from Beyerdynamic, Grado Labs, Rhapsodio & Dita Audio
 ​
John Franks & Rob Watts will be in attendance along with the team from Chord Electronics
 ​
 ​

Aug 24, 2015 at 3:46 PM Post #199 of 282

​
 ​

CanJam London
 ​
Date: Saturday 29th - Sunday 30th
 ​
Venue: Hotel Russell
Russell Square, London WC1
 ​
Nearest  Tube: Russell Square (Piccadilly-Line)
 ​
Chord Electronics is a proud Sponsor of the inaugural
CanJam-London Event
 ​
We will have the Chord Hugo, Chord Hugo-TT & Chord 2Qute on display with Headphones from Beyerdynamic, Grado Labs, Rhapsodio & Dita Audio
 ​
John Franks & Rob Watts will be in attendance along with the team from Chord Electronics
 ​

Great stuff, kudos to Chord for getting behind it, is this in September ?

Aug 24, 2015 at 4:30 PM Post #201 of 282
CanJam London is taking place during the weekend, at the end of this very week

Shame I will not be in London then. I was hoping it was later.

Aug 25, 2015 at 1:22 AM Post #203 of 282

there's a couple of UK-Shows during September, one close to Silverstone Race Circuit and the other in Ipswich, let me know if you want the links as Chord are attending both Events, hth...
normal_smile%20.gif

Yes please links would be helpful

Aug 29, 2015 at 5:27 PM Post #205 of 282
Toronto Canada is very very patiently awaiting. 
popcorn.gif

Aug 31, 2015 at 7:05 AM Post #206 of 282
Had a great time at London Canjam this weekend, unfortunately I could only do the Saturday so was crying on the Sunday. Just a few quick pics of the Chord stand just as the day was about to start. 

Sep 2, 2015 at 11:29 AM Post #207 of 282
 ​
 ​
Chord Electronics will be exhibiting following products at Audio Show East :-
 ​
Hugo, Hugo-TT & 2Qute and two new products -
Chord 2800 MK11 Amplifier (with built-in DAC) and eagerly awaited flagship DAVE (Pre-Amp DAC)
 ​
In a supporting role will be Headphone products from Beyerdynamic, Audioquest, Dita Audio & Rhapsodio.
 ​
Systems will feature PMC Speakers - Fact 12 & Twenty-26 
 ​
 ​
Please Note: the Chord DAVE being exhibited at 'Audio Show East' is one of the 'working pre-production units' and not the final signed-off version, the only way to listen to DAVE is by attending the Event.
 ​
Chord's event Team are Colin & Tom  
 ​
Show website/registration/tickets: http://www.signals.uk.com/audioshoweast201.html
 ​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back