THE BHSE DEPRESSED AWAITING DELIVERY THREAD
Dec 5, 2014 at 6:50 AM Post #3 of 77
Depression will turn into euphoria eventually.

Keep a stiff upper lip and a steady handle on your meds......

Dec 5, 2014 at 10:27 AM Post #8 of 77
Actually, I think this thread makes a lot of sense. Now people can post all their waiting and ordering gripes here.

I'm on it.

Here's mine. I bought some teflon Stax sockets from Justin off eBay yesterday and got notification they shipped this morning. Why can't he do the same with my amp? Bloody hell ...

(joke obviously, but I have to say my heart skipped a beat when I saw the shipping email from him)

Dec 6, 2014 at 10:36 AM Post #9 of 77
 But what if my cans _are_ my meds?

I find pills, tablets and lozenges to be far superior for the act of swallowing, as well as far cheaper.

Swallowing headphones is not to be recommended as a sane method for relieving depression.

Smashing them against the wall or stomping upon them is also frowned upon.

The best method for relieving depression, as endorsed on this site is to sit cross-legged in the middle of your living room with your wallet firmly ensconced in your hands.

You then firmly close your eyes whilst envisioning your new purchase on the floor a couple of metres in front of you.

The final step is to softly breath out this healing mantra with each gentle exhalation. "Sorry about my wallet"

Dec 7, 2014 at 11:38 AM Post #10 of 77
  I find pills, tablets and lozenges to be far superior for the act of swallowing, as well as far cheaper.

Swallowing headphones is not to be recommended as a sane method for relieving depression.

Smashing them against the wall or stomping upon them is also frowned upon.

I just hope they are not being used as a suppository...
blink.gif

Dec 8, 2014 at 9:25 AM Post #12 of 77
People waiting 2-3 years for something that only amplifies audio signal are crazy IMHO... But it's certainly fun to watch them posting about their ups and downs, LOL (subbed)
popcorn.gif

Dec 8, 2014 at 1:45 PM Post #14 of 77
People waiting 2-3 years for something that only amplifies audio signal are crazy IMHO... But it's certainly fun to watch them posting about their ups and downs, LOL (subbed)
popcorn.gif

Why? It's not as if most Headamp purchasers don't have other gear to hold them over. And the wait certainly shouldn't be coming as a surprise....

The wait time for most high end hand made bespoke products is long. Doesn't matter if it's a BHSE or a Ferrari, if you want new at MSRP, you're going to wait. It also keeps resale value high.

I'm more confused by the people who read a Headamp thread, order the product after seeing evidence of long waits, then start complaining about waiting. Someone wanting product quickly or on a defined schedule shouldn't order from Justin.

Dec 8, 2014 at 2:42 PM Post #15 of 77
I'm more confused by the people who read a Headamp thread, order the product after seeing evidence of long waits, then start complaining about waiting. Someone wanting product quickly or on a defined schedule shouldn't order from Justin.

Agreed, but I think the problem is actually communication. Justin would probably eliminate most of it if he could provide regular updates, or at least be reachable. I put down a $1700 deposit and sent an email just making sure everything was in order. And ... nothing. Did he get the money? Is everything fine?

I'm not criticizing but making an observation, I'm sure he's really busy, but I do think that's a major factor. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back