THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers)
Jan 17, 2012 at 8:06 PM Post #781 of 5,010

Jan 17, 2012 at 9:48 PM Post #788 of 5,010
I agree - I've always liked this one, too:

Incidentally, George Michael did a rather similar version of 'I Can't Make You Love Me' - it's a bonus track on one of his CD singles if you dig around in his back catalogue you'll find it - it might even be on a greatest hits compilation, perhaps.

Jan 18, 2012 at 3:02 AM Post #790 of 5,010

Korean Jazz singer with a very good voice and amazing backing band. This track was written by her guitarist Swedish Ulf Wakenius and showcases his guitar work superbly. Highly recommended - on a good system of course

Jan 18, 2012 at 4:45 PM Post #793 of 5,010
Just found a little gem named Priscilla Ahn.  She's very talented and beautifully recorded.  A Good Day is her debut and so far, it's an incredibly good listen. 

Jan 18, 2012 at 4:52 PM Post #794 of 5,010

Quote:
Just found a little gem named Priscilla Ahn.  She's very talented and beautifully recorded.  A Good Day is her debut and so far, it's an incredibly good listen. 

she's linked in this thread somewhere..   I think it's safe to say we've got most of them covered now, except the new ladies on the scene :wink:

Jan 18, 2012 at 5:17 PM Post #795 of 5,010

Quote:

Her second album "When You Grow Up" (released last year) is also very good.  I have both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back