The Basshead Club
Apr 5, 2013 at 5:13 PM Post #5,836 of 11,286
My M40's arruved today (just 1 day after I ordered and they shipped), and well............. I don't think I am an IEM guy anymore lol. 1 thing though, these MUST be amped. It is not an option it is a requirement.
In case anyone wants to know I had the pro700mk2, and I prefer these much more.

Apr 5, 2013 at 8:57 PM Post #5,838 of 11,286
Do you have some links to the other zelda step you have?

Apr 5, 2013 at 9:18 PM Post #5,839 of 11,286
Just surf around youtube and soundcloud. That's where I originally found these songs (well, after someone told me about the "Lost Woods" song).

EDIT: Forgot to post the dirtiest Zelda Dubstep song (totally forgot about this one, my favorite).

Apr 5, 2013 at 9:24 PM Post #5,840 of 11,286
Just surf around youtube and soundcloud. That's where I originally found these songs (well, after someone told me about the "Lost Woods" song).
So nowhere to download in flac?

Apr 6, 2013 at 3:08 AM Post #5,844 of 11,286
Just to chime in with regards to the beyer 770s. If you want bass the 770 80ohm ver has considerably more than the other 770s. The 770 LE cleans up the 770s treble and bass leaving it to have less bass and treble. (still a very nice can too).

Apr 6, 2013 at 6:50 PM Post #5,848 of 11,286
Hey guys! Wanted to ask you bassheads a couple questions.

I just bought the ATH A900X headphones, I didn't realize how much I like bass until I didn't have any!
They are my first audiophile cans ever so I'm calling it a stupid mistake and I'm going to resell them and get a different pair.

I see the Beyerdynamic DT 770 PROs recommended a lot and I wanted to know if they fit my style.
I'm very sorry if this is in the wrong place! But I figured you guys are the ones to talk to about bass :p

I like dubstep, rock, and electronica for the most part.
I do 40% gaming and 60% music/movies with my headphones.
I REALLY like feeling isolated, for instance I have the G930 headphones and I every noise outside the headphones is dampened, I can't even hear myself typing if I just have soft music on.

Again, sorry if this is the wrong spot, I 'll edit it out if it is.

Thanks for any help!

[size=medium]  [/size]

Apr 6, 2013 at 6:58 PM Post #5,849 of 11,286
Quote:
Hey guys! Wanted to ask you bassheads a couple questions.

I just bought the ATH A900X headphones, I didn't realize how much I like bass until I didn't have any!
They are my first audiophile cans ever so I'm calling it a stupid mistake and I'm going to resell them and get a different pair.

I see the Beyerdynamic DT 770 PROs recommended a lot and I wanted to know if they fit my style.
I'm very sorry if this is in the wrong place! But I figured you guys are the ones to talk to about bass :p

I like dubstep, rock, and electronica for the most part.
I do 40% gaming and 60% music/movies with my headphones.
I REALLY like feeling isolated, for instance I have the G930 headphones and I every noise outside the headphones is dampened, I can't even hear myself typing if I just have soft music on.

Again, sorry if this is the wrong spot, I 'll edit it out if it is.

Thanks for any help!

[size=medium]  [/size]

You think the A900X lack bass? You sure you have the A900X version and not the old A900?

Apr 6, 2013 at 7:03 PM Post #5,850 of 11,286
Quote:
You think the A900X lack bass? You sure you have the A900X version and not the old A900?

http://www.audio-technica.com/cms/headphones/e447e8b9e20fd636/
That's the exact one that I have

Maybe it's because I'm using onboard sound? The quality of the music is much clearer and crisper than my logitech G930, but the bass is just..not there to me, I found myself putting the G930s back on because my dubstep just didn't sound right..  I plan on at least getting an entry level sound card next week, 50$ish dollars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back