The Basshead Club
Mar 13, 2013 at 4:46 AM Post #5,326 of 11,286
Quote:
audio quality =/= coloration 

I'm just saying that they probably have similar levels of audio quality in general with the M-100 topping the pros, not what frequencies are emphasized or recessed. I may be wrong, though. Maybe someone who has both can input on them instead of me spouting nonsense 
tongue.gif

I'm afraid I'll have to be the one to call you out
tongue.gif

Owned the Pros and they were a great phone. Now own the M100 and they are a vastly superior headphone in every way, sound quality and quantity.

Mar 13, 2013 at 8:57 AM Post #5,327 of 11,286
Quote:
LOL, the funniest dubstep joke I ever saw xD

hehehe, you could make one about whales trying to send us a message. I had a firned tell me Dub Step sounds like whales talking to each other

Mar 13, 2013 at 11:40 AM Post #5,328 of 11,286
Quote:
I'm afraid I'll have to be the one to call you out
tongue.gif

Owned the Pros and they were a great phone. Now own the M100 and they are a vastly superior headphone in every way, sound quality and quantity.

Oh wow, thanks for the input. I'm not really believing that they're vastly superior, but I can believe that they are an overall superior headphone, minus the colorations that come with them. Maybe once V-Moda brings out their XL pads, I'll pick up an M-100. I love me some thick pads 
darthsmile.gif

Mar 13, 2013 at 12:05 PM Post #5,329 of 11,286
Quote:
Oh wow, thanks for the input. I'm not really believing that they're vastly superior, but I can believe that they are an overall superior headphone, minus the colorations that come with them. Maybe once V-Moda brings out their XL pads, I'll pick up an M-100. I love me some thick pads 
darthsmile.gif

Ok maybe the 'vastly' was a bit over done but I just finished having a session so I was in high M100 praise mode lol but they are definitely a superior headphone without a doubt. I went through a through of my own purchases and a lot of demos of others before I settled on the M100s, they definitely get my thumbs up. Now I just need to find £800 and I can buy the LCD2 and I'll be a happy man!

Mar 13, 2013 at 3:57 PM Post #5,331 of 11,286
Oh yeah, forgot to say that I listened to some beats executives. Too bad the right speaker was blown. The person who had it couldn't even hear that the speaker was blown until I put on a bassy song (just cares about the music/looks, not the way it sounds). Very good build quality, though. Too bad you need batteries to hear it...it sounded a bit like my old pro700mk2s. 

Mar 13, 2013 at 4:06 PM Post #5,332 of 11,286
Quote:
Oh yeah, forgot to say that I listened to some beats executives. Too bad the right speaker was blown. The person who had it couldn't even hear that the speaker was blown until I put on a bassy song (just cares about the music/looks, not the way it sounds). Very good build quality, though. Too bad you need batteries to hear it...it sounded a bit like my old pro700mk2s. 

lol... that seems to be a common problem w/ beats. my friend had studios for about half a year & one side speaker got messed up. kinda sad to see this problem permeate into their 'flagship' model

Mar 13, 2013 at 4:07 PM Post #5,333 of 11,286
lol... that seems to be a common problem w/ beats. my friend had studios for about half a year & one side speaker got messed up. kinda sad to see this problem permeate into their 'flagship' model
Especially if they're designed for bass heavy songs, but can't handle it...

Mar 13, 2013 at 8:06 PM Post #5,338 of 11,286
Do people actually Dance to Dubstep?  That must be an odd sight. I'm picturing Zombies... :p
I take pace around as as listen to it... taking steps one at a time. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back