The Basshead Club
Feb 5, 2013 at 7:54 PM Post #4,651 of 11,286
I'm mostly listening to euphoric hardstyle these days since I keep a hardstyle promote channel. Here's a good mix of the music I like:

Feb 5, 2013 at 9:25 PM Post #4,653 of 11,286
Is the bass quality of the M50 sufficient enough for double amping from the ZO+E11 or will the sound by excessively muddy? Whenever I bring up the bass I bit using an EQ (Electri-Q) the sound is really unpleasant?

I gave Flux's new EP a listen, I try to listen to lots of music and download what I enjoy and lately that has been lots of Netsky, Pendulum, High Contrast and Skream 

Feb 5, 2013 at 9:56 PM Post #4,654 of 11,286
Whats up BH Club? Just found you guys. I have been looking for a way to get the most bass out of my portable system. I currently am using my galaxy note 2 as my source using PowerAmp with some tma-1s and im looking to get some m-100 in the near future as well. Got to pay off some studio monitors first...

Anyways. when it comes to portability im reading a lot about double amping with the E11 and Z02. Considering the note is already a massive phone, I was curious if there was anything else out there that I can run alone to get max bass boost through all the bass spectrums? If possible I would prefer something bigger and flatter like the HS Arrow to match the footprint of the note.

Is there anything that runs specificly well on android? I know Fiio has sometbing in the works.

Thanks guys?

P.s., any bassheads check out the current excision tour with the 100k watt system? My ears rang for 2 and a half days.

Feb 5, 2013 at 10:11 PM Post #4,655 of 11,286
Quote:
Is the bass quality of the M50 sufficient enough for double amping from the ZO+E11 or will the sound by excessively muddy? Whenever I bring up the bass I bit using an EQ (Electri-Q) the sound is really unpleasant?

I gave Flux's new EP a listen, I try to listen to lots of music and download what I enjoy and lately that has been lots of Netsky, Pendulum, High Contrast and Skream 

I don't believe they are designed to handle that volume of low end input. 

Feb 5, 2013 at 10:29 PM Post #4,657 of 11,286
Quote:

Skream is pretty awesome, really goes back to the roots of dubstep, if you wanna hear some cool tunes that include Skream, check out magnetic man, its a trio that includes Skream, Benga and Artwork. They make some really cool stuff.

Feb 6, 2013 at 4:44 AM Post #4,658 of 11,286
Quote:
New here and, with my dt770 pro 80's, and a library full dubstep and electronic music in flac, im definitely a bass head. What kind of tunes are you guys into for bass?

I love Hard Trance, Psychedelic Trance, Hardstyle, Eurodance and Hardcore genres.

Anyways, I'm always looking for good download/purchase resources for EDM. Where do you get your flac files from? 
smile.gif

Feb 6, 2013 at 4:47 AM Post #4,659 of 11,286
Quote:
Whats up BH Club? Just found you guys. I have been looking for a way to get the most bass out of my portable system. I currently am using my galaxy note 2 as my source using PowerAmp with some tma-1s and im looking to get some m-100 in the near future as well. Got to pay off some studio monitors first...

Anyways. when it comes to portability im reading a lot about double amping with the E11 and Z02. Considering the note is already a massive phone, I was curious if there was anything else out there that I can run alone to get max bass boost through all the bass spectrums? If possible I would prefer something bigger and flatter like the HS Arrow to match the footprint of the note.

Is there anything that runs specificly well on android? I know Fiio has sometbing in the works.

Thanks guys?

P.s., any bassheads check out the current excision tour with the 100k watt system? My ears rang for 2 and a half days.

I use Android-based DAPs (Cowon, HTC phones) when out and about. I always power my cans with Poweramp and a single bass boost amp (E11 or ZO2.3). As the players do not have line out, double amping them will sound a little muddier when opposed to EQ-ing with Poweramp and then single amping. This is of course also source and track dependent.

In terms of raw boosting of the low-end, I think nothing can be better in a portable factor than the ZO2.3.

Feb 6, 2013 at 6:21 AM Post #4,660 of 11,286
Quote:

Quite honestly, I found the M50s to be ridiculously good with EQ:ing of the bass. The only other headphone that I found having that kind of "scalability" was the HD25-1 II.

Feb 6, 2013 at 8:25 AM Post #4,661 of 11,286
I use Android-based DAPs (Cowon, HTC phones) when out and about. I always power my cans with Poweramp and a single bass boost amp (E11 or ZO2.3). As the players do not have line out, double amping them will sound a little muddier when opposed to EQ-ing with Poweramp and then single amping. This is of course also source and track dependent.

In terms of raw boosting of the low-end, I think nothing can be better in a portable factor than the ZO2.3.

Thanks for the info. I think I will go with the Z02 then. Just out of curiousity, how does the E11 compard by itself with the Z02 bass wise? From all I have read, in this size range, the Z02 is where its at. Just curious how far behind the E11 is lagging in comparison

Does anyone know of any place on the net to cop the newest Z02.3 in the US? I have found a few places that have the Z02 but no mention of what revision it is. Thanks!

Feb 6, 2013 at 8:30 AM Post #4,662 of 11,286
Quote:
Thanks for the info. I think I will go with the Z02 then. Just out of curiousity, how does the E11 compard by itself with the Z02 bass wise? From all I have read, in this size range, the Z02 is where its at. Just curious how far behind the E11 is lagging in comparison

Does anyone know of any place on the net to cop the newest Z02.3 in the US? I have found a few places that have the Z02 but no mention of what revision it is. Thanks!

E11 is far superior for volume across the range and it has excellent bass boost.  ZO does bass better than anything, but I wasn't satisfied with overall volume.

Feb 6, 2013 at 8:32 AM Post #4,663 of 11,286
Amazon seller "Huppins" has the ZO2.3 and is a certified dealer. :wink:

Feb 6, 2013 at 8:32 AM Post #4,664 of 11,286
Amazon seller "Huppins" has the ZO2.3 and is a certified dealer. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back