The Basshead Club
Nov 20, 2012 at 7:20 AM Post #3,316 of 11,286
Quote:
I have to disagree with the aviators. They have barely any bass

Quote:
The Aviator I heard actually had plenty of bass. Maybe the store I tried them at had an EQ

Quote:
who cares about the bass when you look like a playaaaa : P

I must agree with RobbehBASS.  I'm not sure why they are associated with Jay-Z as they don't seem to fit for hip hop in sound signature or design.  I actually think they are classy looking with a sound to match.  I would go as far as to say they are one of the best sounding headphones available in-store at Best Buy and work well for many genres, but IMO are NOT basshead cans.

Nov 20, 2012 at 1:40 PM Post #3,317 of 11,286
Quote:

Ha! well fair enough. I guess I should have disclaimer'd it with the obligatory, "for me, as a bass can, that would be a Mega Fail." Which it would for the reasons aforementioned. 

And as far as the XB1000, I found them to be more neutral than the Pro 900 TO MY EARS :D wasn't a fan, so I sent them back. 

well I love my 700's so the 1000 is an must have

Nov 20, 2012 at 1:50 PM Post #3,318 of 11,286
I'd definitely like to try the 700. From what I can tell, I'd probably like them better. 

Nov 20, 2012 at 2:00 PM Post #3,319 of 11,286
Quote:
well I love my 700's so the 1000 is an must have

It matters not if they have more or less bass...
It's the fact that you've got these massive sound pillows on your head!

Very Sweet!
beerchug.gif

Nov 20, 2012 at 2:23 PM Post #3,320 of 11,286
Quote:

It matters not if they have more or less bass...
It's the fact that you've got these massive sound pillows on your head!

Very Sweet!
beerchug.gif

Exactly and you jerk... I'm so jelly!

Also here's some of the BASS HEAVIEST MOST EPIC OMG Music I've EVER heard... this stuff SLAMS with my Dt 880s e.e

BassFromAbove [Album] (Free on Band Camp) Droid [by;]iOnik

ZOMG stuffs insanely HEAVY

omg... I'm going to doulbe amp my XB700s to this stuff :D...

Dang watching the FreQ graph... this tune is just SLAMMIN 50hrz on my ears <3 me gusta

Double amping...cMoy BB [Bass Boost ON] to E11 [Setting 2]... it's like being Swallowed into a BASS CANNON 

Nov 20, 2012 at 3:00 PM Post #3,321 of 11,286
Quote:
Exactly and you jerk... I'm so jelly!

LOL those are not mine... just a pic off the webs to get ya goin! 
tongue_smile.gif

I'd love to have me some XB1000 but there are just too many choices...

Is that this one http://bassfromabove.bandcamp.com/album/bass-from-above i'll check it out when I get home?

I am looking to get a set of DT880's or those new DT770AE's
Beyers first then some nice German Maestro 8.35D's are in the queue for purchase.
beerchug.gif

Nov 20, 2012 at 5:34 PM Post #3,322 of 11,286
Quote:

LOL those are not mine... just a pic off the webs to get ya goin! 
tongue_smile.gif

I'd love to have me some XB1000 but there are just too many choices...

Is that this one http://bassfromabove.bandcamp.com/album/bass-from-above i'll check it out when I get home?

I am looking to get a set of DT880's or those new DT770AE's
Beyers first then some nice German Maestro 8.35D's are in the queue for purchase.
beerchug.gif

Bro... I have a feeling the DT 770 AE would just destroy those Maestro 8.35s... the reviews for them are GREAT and apprently the sound is REALLY transparent and balanced! Plus Byers are also German so I'm sure the byers will suffice but :D there is a used pair for $75 in the for sale thread... with no pics though

Nov 21, 2012 at 10:24 AM Post #3,323 of 11,286
My fellow bros of bass, I was poking around the Sony site yesterday and stumbled upon this. Thinking discontinued? If you ever wanted an XB1000, act fast!

Nov 22, 2012 at 2:36 PM Post #3,324 of 11,286
Happy thanksgiving to all my fellow U.S. bassheads =3 may you indulge in large amounts of food and shortly thereafter engage in a brutal completion for cheap bassheads equipment #competitiveshopping

Nov 23, 2012 at 1:53 PM Post #3,328 of 11,286
Anyone here know how bassy the Brainwavz HM3 is?
I recently sold all my basshead can so now I need something cheap that has a decent impact for rap and dance music. 

I know it's not a basshead heaphone, but I rather get opinions from bassheads

Guess I'll find out, I just placed an order. Hope it don't suck.

Nov 24, 2012 at 1:59 AM Post #3,329 of 11,286
Quote:
Anyone here know how bassy the Brainwavz HM3 is?
I recently sold all my basshead can so now I need something cheap that has a decent impact for rap and dance music. 

I know it's not a basshead heaphone, but I rather get opinions from bassheads

Guess I'll find out, I just placed an order. Hope it don't suck.

what u get bud

Nov 24, 2012 at 4:07 AM Post #3,330 of 11,286
I'm coming back to the Basshead Club!

I found a pair of Hippo VB with less than two hours use on ebay for $10.00!! So I'm back in with ma Cowon S9 and Mach3bass! I'll get some pics of them and give impressions of how they pair next week sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back