The Basshead Club
Dec 8, 2013 at 2:48 AM Post #8,371 of 11,286
Apparently the Aëdle VK-1 has very good bass period. Can anyone who actually owns them comment on this?

Dec 8, 2013 at 4:49 AM Post #8,372 of 11,286
  The AH-C300 absolutely has the punch.  I cant believe they are only $80 on Amazon! 
gs1000.gif

How well C300 does sub bass?

Dec 8, 2013 at 9:45 AM Post #8,373 of 11,286
  I miss my D2000's. I need to find a way to fill that spot with a $200 budget...any suggestions? I've had a suggestion for DT770/80's and Soundmagic HP100's. I want something with plenty of bass but also a decent (even if needing some EQ-ing) mid and hi without being too peircing. I'm a basshead and want it to be able to go loud too. I'm driving my HP's off of my Denon AVR-1613...which blows my FiiO E9 away! Now to find something in my budget to replace the greatest headphones I have ever owned and listened to. My HARX700's and DX3's are pretty damn good...the DX3's go deep but just can't do the punch the D2000's had...though I'll give the DX3's a nod to how clear everything else is...too much bass will distort em at loud volumes where the D2000's would spit out some nice n' heavy n deep bass that would give me chills.

Any way I can find something close? Is the HP100 or 770 as good as I can get for $200 or so?

Or... save up and get a used D2000 for about $300 or so ish. I've found when I miss a headphone... I have a hard time with "replacements" 

also my D2k are... uhh 2 weeks away? I bought em like a month ago xD Let u guys know ow they sound when they get here? 

Dec 8, 2013 at 2:28 PM Post #8,376 of 11,286
Hey guys, need some advice here. There's a deal on the V-Moda LP's right now on Amazon for $69. I know they're not the best in terms of clarity and balance, but I'm not looking for either of those. I'm looking for something that will rattle my head with subbass. I need quantity. A lot of it. So, how much bass exactly do the LP's have? Should I get them?

Really hope someone can answer me quickly before the price goes back to normal.

Dec 8, 2013 at 4:22 PM Post #8,377 of 11,286
Dude I just love ur Avatar... 

Haha thank you! The guy's name is Boya Harumichi, if you don't know him yet just check Crows.

Thanks but amazon does not ship to my country.

Dude just search through eBay, one may show up.. If you can use Paypal in your country, it is a win win because you either get what you pay for or get your money back. I got my ZO for 25€ brand new, it was a great deal.

Dec 8, 2013 at 4:54 PM Post #8,378 of 11,286
Hey guys, need some advice here. There's a deal on the V-Moda LP's right now on Amazon for $69. I know they're not the best in terms of clarity and balance, but I'm not looking for either of those. I'm looking for something that will rattle my head with subbass. I need quantity. A lot of it. So, how much bass exactly do the LP's have? Should I get them?

Really hope someone can answer me quickly before the price goes back to normal.

The LP's sub bass is on the same level as the XB500. Paired with a portable amp with a decent bass boost I'm sure you would be very satisfied. 

Dec 8, 2013 at 4:55 PM Post #8,379 of 11,286
Haha thank you! The guy's name is Boya Harumichi, if you don't know him yet just check Crows.
Dude just search through eBay, one may show up.. If you can use Paypal in your country, it is a win win because you either get what you pay for or get your money back. I got my ZO for 25€ brand new, it was a great deal.

Is it Manga only or was it anime'td? 

Dec 8, 2013 at 5:11 PM Post #8,380 of 11,286

I checked ebay. O found one. I hope he sends :)

Dec 8, 2013 at 6:26 PM Post #8,381 of 11,286
I checked ebay. O found one. I hope he sends
smily_headphones1.gif

I wish you good luck then! :wink: Looking forward to your impressions if he ships right away.

Is it Manga only or was it anime'td? 

I think it was made in anime too, but I can't really tell you. A movie was made too, but it might be Crows ZERO and I don't think that it can reflect everything the original CROWS has. 

Dec 8, 2013 at 8:00 PM Post #8,382 of 11,286

I wish you good luck then! :wink: Looking forward to your impressions if he ships right away.

I think it was made in anime too, but I can't really tell you. A movie was made too, but it might be Crows ZERO and I don't think that it can reflect everything the original CROWS has. 

I might look into the movie, sadly I cant do Manga... too busy to read. I like to multi task HOMEWORK +MOVIE=WIN xD 

Dec 9, 2013 at 8:37 AM Post #8,383 of 11,286
I might look into the movie, sadly I cant do Manga... too busy to read. I like to multi task HOMEWORK +MOVIE=WIN xD 

Haha so true! Sometimes a man just needs his work to be done with a movie in background.

Dec 10, 2013 at 12:08 PM Post #8,384 of 11,286

whenever i search for the d2k (which i really really cant afford but really really want) i see people modding them with j$ pads. whats the deal with those things? what do they do to the sound?

Dec 10, 2013 at 1:11 PM Post #8,385 of 11,286

whenever i search for the d2k (which i really really cant afford but really really want) i see people modding them with j$ pads. whats the deal with those things? what do they do to the sound?

Alpha pads are even better.  I've tried Lawton angle, J$ and now Alpha pads on all my Denon's and prefer the Alpha for comfort, improved isolation and if possible, better bass. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back