The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II)
Feb 27, 2016 at 5:52 PM Post #1,742 of 1,853
Welcome back Coq, plenty of activities in the basshead world.

'Thanks man..

..been mentally ill för a year now, I think. Several inpatients with ECT's as cures.. up at 20 now, and I feel ******* mentally sodomized. Seriously, don't do it. It destroys your brain..

..still I'm here, alive.

Feb 27, 2016 at 6:49 PM Post #1,743 of 1,853
Happy to send a Bass Care package for assistance in recovery Coq.☺☺

I was slightly bit by the black dog once but with the help of my family and friends I made it. Can't even imagine what you must have gone through.

Mar 3, 2016 at 4:54 AM Post #1,744 of 1,853
Happy to send a Bass Care package for assistance in recovery Coq.☺☺

I was slightly bit by the black dog once but with the help of my family and friends I made it. Can't even imagine what you must have gone through.

Yeah, it's been a wild ride. However, I do feel somewhat balanced now and most of my life is actually going forward again, and it feels good. Very good indeed.

I have missed all news about the basshead world though - please enlighten me: what are the news and what should I be saving for? LOL

Mar 3, 2016 at 5:50 AM Post #1,745 of 1,853
Save up for the Taction, buy up any Aurisonics since they got bought out by Fender. I have bought 2 2.5 and 2 1.5 in the last 2 months.

Rediscovered the JDS Labs C5, Lord almighty that thing can bring bass to a HD800.

Mar 4, 2016 at 4:08 AM Post #1,746 of 1,853
Save up for the Taction, buy up any Aurisonics since they got bought out by Fender. I have bought 2 2.5 and 2 1.5 in the last 2 months.

Rediscovered the JDS Labs C5, Lord almighty that thing can bring bass to a HD800.

Looked up them headphones you so delightfully told me about. Wow that Fender got a hold of Aurisonics .. 

.. as for the Taction - what is this wizardry?

Mar 6, 2016 at 3:29 PM Post #1,751 of 1,853
One new one to watch..... circa $275 hitting against $1k IEMs from one member's impressions so far.
4 balanced armatures and an 11mm dynamic cone. Can request MMCX detachable ports from the designer as well as balanced termination.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/799866/musicmaker-phantom-iii-shockwave-iii-appreciation-impressions

Mar 9, 2016 at 1:31 AM Post #1,752 of 1,853
So, yesterday I put down some of my money on the RHA T10i. Wow. Dat bass..

I honestly don't see why people complain about the overwhelming bass. It's phenomenal and glorious. It reaches very low, and it hits quite well. I've seen some people comparing it to the XB90ex and I can agree somewhat, except for the RHA having good bass and the Sonys having pretty much nothing but the bass. In short: yeah, imagine the bass of the XB's, but add the rest of the sound spectrum and you get the RHA T10. The bass is of better quality than my Senn IE80's as well, yet I find the sonic qualities of these to be fairly balanced.

Also, the build quality seems top notch. Better than every other IEM I have. Time will tell if they truly have great build quality, but nothing tells me otherwise so far.

These are very much audiophile bass territory.

Mar 9, 2016 at 2:38 AM Post #1,753 of 1,853
This seem to be quite interesting. I see there's a T20i. Any chance someone had compared the two?

Mar 9, 2016 at 4:14 AM Post #1,754 of 1,853
The T20's are supposed to be more neutral while the T10's are supposedly bassier. Also, I got removable sound filters with the T10's (I'm sure the T20's have those filters as well) so I could go a little more balanced with them (tho they stay rather bassy no matter filter). One bad thing about them is the included foam tips: they suck, plain and simple. Not even near the quality of complys.. Other than that I haven't found anything to complain about. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back