The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New)
Apr 19, 2012 at 11:13 AM Post #1,413 of 7,138
Holy ****~

Crack again? 

popcorn.gif

Apr 19, 2012 at 12:29 PM Post #1,417 of 7,138

Quote:
Monkey, did they feel any lighter?  If you've had or tried older LCD-2s?

It has been a while since I tried the rosewood LCD-2, but based on vague memory LCD-2 Bamboo seems lighter.  Let's put it this way, I didn't put them on and think, wow these feel really heavy on my head, which had been a concern.

Apr 19, 2012 at 1:43 PM Post #1,421 of 7,138
hey guys, i just ordered mine now, i've been dreaming of owning pair of Audeze, but i hope they sound good unamped
cuz i'll be running them unamped for sometime << actually i have fiio e6 ..
frown.gif
i guess it doesn't count
i planning on a powerful amp to drive them, is there recommendation on this price range ~300$~
i'm leaning towards the m-stage more than the schiit asgard
( I know about the 1000000-page thread recommendation for amps but that's gonna take forever to read it )

BTW, i'm new to head-fi, and i read somewhere that logo [ welcome to head-fi and sorry about your wallet ], and
i was laughing about that, now i know for sure what that means ...

thank you very much for your help

Apr 19, 2012 at 2:27 PM Post #1,424 of 7,138
Alternatively, if you can save up to ~$400-$450 (400 used 450 new), it would be worth your while to go for the Schiit Lyr. It matches very well with the LCD-2 from my experience.
Quote:
hey guys, i just ordered mine now, i've been dreaming of owning pair of Audeze, but i hope they sound good unamped
cuz i'll be running them unamped for sometime << actually i have fiio e6 ..
frown.gif
i guess it doesn't count
i planning on a powerful amp to drive them, is there recommendation on this price range ~300$~
i'm leaning towards the m-stage more than the schiit asgard
( I know about the 1000000-page thread recommendation for amps but that's gonna take forever to read it )

BTW, i'm new to head-fi, and i read somewhere that logo [ welcome to head-fi and sorry about your wallet ], and
i was laughing about that, now i know for sure what that means ...

thank you very much for your help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back