The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New)
May 25, 2013 at 10:29 PM Post #5,147 of 7,138
Let us know how you like them I've been wanting the LCD-2 for a long time maybe for xmas this year.

May 26, 2013 at 1:02 PM Post #5,148 of 7,138
I think my left driver has died already, In the beginning it was kinda the effect of a cable being broken. I switched the stock left and right on the cable and the left driver is still dead unless you cant switch left and right with the cable. Can anyone please let me know if you still hear sound if you switch left and right on the cable to the earcup ?

Edit -

The right cup still works with the cables swapped so I guess im pretty sure the left cup is dead :frowning2:

May 26, 2013 at 6:50 PM Post #5,149 of 7,138
Quote:
I think my left driver has died already, In the beginning it was kinda the effect of a cable being broken. I switched the stock left and right on the cable and the left driver is still dead unless you cant switch left and right with the cable. Can anyone please let me know if you still hear sound if you switch left and right on the cable to the earcup ?

Edit -

The right cup still works with the cables swapped so I guess im pretty sure the left cup is dead :frowning2:

Yes I am pretty sure if you swap the cables you still get sound in both, just reverse stereo.

May 29, 2013 at 11:18 AM Post #5,156 of 7,138
I really, really miss my LCD2. The hotdamn Kingsound electrostatics better be worth me selling the LCD2... :frowning2:

May 29, 2013 at 11:44 AM Post #5,157 of 7,138
Quote:
I really, really miss my LCD2. The hotdamn Kingsound electrostatics better be worth me selling the LCD2...
frown.gif

MLE, just plugged the Amperex Bugle Boys into my Lyr and my LCDs are singing man...
very_evil_smiley.gif

May 29, 2013 at 1:22 PM Post #5,160 of 7,138
I really, really miss my LCD2. The hotdamn Kingsound electrostatics better be worth me selling the LCD2... :frowning2:

Last night listening to Seether with Amy Lee on Broken.
Wow just wow. Easy to start dissing the LCD2s but hafta say those cans rock.
Hoping the new Silver Widow works on sound stage and extending treble a bit to where these cans really are all that... Mjolnir/Gungnir/LCD2.2 rock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back