The Altmann Tera Player - Thread
Jun 23, 2016 at 12:05 PM Post #2,102 of 2,897
Is really nice to have such a wide color scheme options and the leather and craftsmanship is best.
My only concern it will be protection against sweating,as i use mine regularly at the gym.

It wont be 'musicday sweat proof'

Better off with a modded peli case

Jun 24, 2016 at 8:41 AM Post #2,104 of 2,897

Is really nice to have such a wide color scheme options and the leather and craftsmanship is best.
My only concern it will be protection against sweating,as i use mine regularly at the gym.

It wont be 'musicday sweat proof'

Better off with a modded peli case

You don't worry about heat build-up if running device inside this type of case? I can't imaging this can be good for any device (even Tera that does not produce much heat - but still ...).

Jun 24, 2016 at 2:26 PM Post #2,105 of 2,897
I can say that the Tera Player produced no heat at all,from what i know.
The most I used at once was for a straight 7 hours in the Koss Porta Pro synthetic leather bag,inside my pocket and this in the summer.
Running completely cold is another thing I love about the Tera Player.

Jun 24, 2016 at 2:36 PM Post #2,106 of 2,897
I have an album that won't play at all . It's .wav , I have bought it like this but not only that wont play but will stop all playback so I have to reinsert card. Could anyone tell me what the problem might be?

Jun 25, 2016 at 4:52 AM Post #2,108 of 2,897
Te ajut eu nici o problemă.Ce an/model de Tera ai si ce card folosești?

Hey musicday. It's not such a capital problem because all my other files work absolutely fine  . I was curious if anyone here encountered a similar problem. As a solution I converted the files from wav to...wav and all's fine  so it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the machine. I use a 2014 unit.

Jun 25, 2016 at 5:17 AM Post #2,110 of 2,897
I use Foobar2000 for Windows7 and convert straight from the CD.
Never had problems.And make sure you use a reliable sd card.

Most of my music files are .flac and I'm using Jriver media centre to play/convert. As for SD cards I have only one Sandisk 128GB but I have to buy some more . Any suggestions for "reliable " SD cards ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back