The Altmann Tera Player - Thread
Nov 2, 2015 at 9:34 AM Post #1,291 of 2,897
So the headphones are back here (or never left) and the freaking post office are looking for them.... I hope it will end well I did love the porta pro's I had. Pulse I ordered the ath esw9 and they are on their way to me.

I hope fin an epic ending to all of this

Nov 2, 2015 at 9:42 AM Post #1,292 of 2,897
So the headphones are back here (or never left) and the freaking post office are looking for them.... I hope it will end well I did love the porta pro's I had. Pulse I ordered the ath esw9 and they are on their way to me.

I hope fin an epic ending to all of this
Hi Fp581, where did you order the Ath-esw9 from? I heard they sound better then Porta Pro.Looking forward to your impression with both.

Nov 2, 2015 at 9:47 AM Post #1,293 of 2,897
Amazon they are full of them ( more then 10) for about 200$ with shipping.
and if any of them will get to me I'll be more then happy to make one.
Now just to hope that I'll get any of them

Nov 3, 2015 at 10:53 AM Post #1,298 of 2,897
The Koss I find is lacking in isolation and comfort for external use. The Bose SoundLink provides a fun, full sound with plenty of bass - ideal for a 60 min commute. Comfortable for glasses wearers and discreet. And in my experience so far - a great match with TP. Super clarity, don't need to turn it too much.

Nov 3, 2015 at 1:11 PM Post #1,299 of 2,897
The Koss I find is lacking in isolation and comfort for external use. The Bose SoundLink provides a fun, full sound with plenty of bass - ideal for a 60 min commute. Comfortable for glasses wearers and discreet. And in my experience so far - a great match with TP. Super clarity, don't need to turn it too much.
What is the Bose headphones model,may go to a store and try them with Tera and see how good they are.Are the earpads leather?

Nov 10, 2015 at 5:14 PM Post #1,304 of 2,897
This thread is active because some people really appreciate how the Tera player sounds.I have noticed that you own or heard one, so i am happy for you.
Now if you are kind enough to answer the question above and stay on topic will be much appreciated.
Musicday

The Future Sonics MG5Pros sound amazing with the Tera.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back