The Altmann Tera Player - Thread
Dec 30, 2019 at 6:15 AM Post #2,703 of 2,897
How do you navigate 2613 tracks on the TERA???
I don't, I can't for such large amounts of tracks.
But everything is well organised and I listen on random mode now. If a folder comes up that I like , just a press of a back button and I stay within that folder and I enjoy the music.
Looks like the more files you have on the card the better the random mode works.
Minimal chance to play same song twice and I like it.

Dec 30, 2019 at 6:18 AM Post #2,704 of 2,897
Tera navigation is surprisingly simple and effective. I used to worry about it but no need at all. Using my tera right now in a coffee place listening to some bowie

Dec 30, 2019 at 11:08 AM Post #2,705 of 2,897
Tera navigation is surprisingly simple and effective. I used to worry about it but no need at all. Using my tera right now in a coffee place listening to some bowie

I have an appointment at my dentist later today and Tera is coming along. Don't have a crazy big library on one card, but I will make sure the music choice will be appropriate to getting my teeth cleaned

Dec 31, 2019 at 3:21 AM Post #2,707 of 2,897
This picture is from : www.mother-of-tone.com
I like it very much.:beerchug::)
Happy New Year Everyone !!!

Tera-Player.jpg

Jan 3, 2020 at 10:03 AM Post #2,709 of 2,897
Tera-Player woody model sounds fantastic with Latino music such as Thalia, Natalia Oreiro, Elvis Crespo to name a few.

She's a beauty. Sounding good with porta pros?

Jan 3, 2020 at 10:12 AM Post #2,711 of 2,897
It's a he :) sounding incredible and the Porta Pro are simply amazing.
Lol apologies he's a handsome chap. You got modded pros?

Jan 11, 2020 at 12:46 PM Post #2,713 of 2,897
My new woody 2020 model has been used15 hours now. The sound has improved and everything that sounded already great is 10% better now. Such crystal clear sound, beautiful deep bass and organic sound in such a small and compact package. The background is so black, is incredible especially if you are listed to singers that perform slow.
So yes,I believe that there is some burn in affecting the sound in a very nice way :)

Jan 11, 2020 at 3:33 PM Post #2,714 of 2,897
My new woody 2020 model has been used15 hours now. The sound has improved and everything that sounded already great is 10% better now. Such crystal clear sound, beautiful deep bass and organic sound in such a small and compact package. The background is so black, is incredible especially if you are listed to singers that perform slow.
So yes,I believe that there is some burn in affecting the sound in a very nice way :)
Glad your enjoying it mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back