The Altmann Tera Player - Thread
Apr 14, 2017 at 3:25 AM Post #2,281 of 2,897
How do modded porta pros stack up with the Mojo? I've never tried them together and see people raving about them.

Apr 14, 2017 at 5:22 AM Post #2,282 of 2,897
How do modded porta pros stack up with the Mojo? I've never tried them together and see people raving about them.

They work really well.Tried both with my Hugo and Mojo before.
Similar sound like with the Tera Player with more authority,and more powerful sound.
At least my pair work really well even when plugged directly into the laptop.
The best thing is to modify them yourself and adjust it until you get the right sound for you.
If you come to CanJam London Ade you can hear my pair.

Apr 15, 2017 at 2:30 PM Post #2,283 of 2,897
Hi folks I'm newly subbed. I was wondering if any of you might be able to suggest an affordable alternative to the Tera that i might try while I take on the long task of saving up for something as expensive as this? The Shozy alien and alien+ along with the Nuansa P1 maybe?

Apr 15, 2017 at 2:46 PM Post #2,284 of 2,897
Hi folks I'm newly subbed. I was wondering if any of you might be able to suggest an affordable alternative to the Tera that i might try while I take on the long task of saving up for something as expensive as this? The Shozy alien and alien+ along with the Nuansa P1 maybe?

Hello and welcome.
What you need to get is Shozy Alien Gold.

Apr 15, 2017 at 2:46 PM Post #2,285 of 2,897

While I have not tried it yet, my money is on Lotoo Paw Pico as the best Tera like experience. I have Lotoo Paw Gold which I think is even ahead of Tera in SQ. Pico is probably not going to be quite there, but should be quite amazing from what I can gather reading the opinions of people.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/823833/lotoos-new-product-lotoo-paw-pico-a-27g-ultra-portable-music-player-dsd-compatible-bluetooth

Jul 10, 2017 at 1:10 PM Post #2,294 of 2,897
Has anyone tried their Tera player with the following IEM's:

1. AKG k3003
2. Noble Encore

Would love to hear impressions for the above combinations

Users who are viewing this thread

Back