The Altmann Tera Player - Thread
Feb 9, 2016 at 8:57 AM Post #1,682 of 2,897
Feb 12, 2016 at 6:47 AM Post #1,684 of 2,897
Anyone else heard the Pioneer Master 1?
Heard them at the London show and they were amazingly good paired with my Stealth Tera Player.
Being dynamic type headphone require around 500 hours to sound best.
Any inputs welcomed.

Hi Levi,

I would love to audition these. They are on my hit list.

Ade

Feb 13, 2016 at 8:26 AM Post #1,685 of 2,897
Any Tera owner going to CanJam Sgp? Would really love to have a chance to listen it as a benchmark as I doubt i will ever be able to afford one at the current price :smile:

Any kind soul? :slight_smile:

Feb 13, 2016 at 9:05 AM Post #1,686 of 2,897
Any Tera owner going to CanJam Sgp? Would really love to have a chance to listen it as a benchmark as I doubt i will ever be able to afford one at the current price :smile:

I think we should put those new Tera owners (who bought at 10k) to Headfi hall of fame as they are scarce few to break that mental barrier (to spend).

Feb 13, 2016 at 9:20 AM Post #1,687 of 2,897

I wish i could help but unfortunately i am in UK, but i am hoping that someone will be there so you can try the Tera Player.
At the London show i was the only guy with a Tera Player,and i am sure at the current price not many advertise/like to be seen with a Tera.
In my opinion there are around 150 Tera Player owners worldwide!

Feb 13, 2016 at 9:46 AM Post #1,688 of 2,897

I think we should put those new Tera owners (who bought at 10k) to Headfi hall of fame as they are scarce few to break that mental barrier (to spend).

Those who can afford to splurge on Tera at current price don't really subscribe to Head-Fi
atsmile.gif

Feb 13, 2016 at 9:49 AM Post #1,689 of 2,897
I wish i could help but unfortunately i am in UK, but i am hoping that someone will be there so you can try the Tera Player.
At the London show i was the only guy with a Tera Player,and i am sure at the current price not many advertise/like to be seen with a Tera.
In my opinion there are around 150 Tera Player owners worldwide!

Hi @musicday, no worries. I hope there will be at least 1 from the 150 will be attending CanJam Singapore that would be kind enough to let me listen to it for 5 minutes...
tongue.gif

Anyone? Coffee on me
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 13, 2016 at 7:01 PM Post #1,694 of 2,897
Are you mainly in Singapore or Jakarta?

In Singapore there is one @ E1.

In Jakarta there are several TPs, usually around STC.

Hi Nico, replied your PM. Tx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back