The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio
Jan 29, 2013 at 5:37 AM Post #106 of 726
Quote:
Same, have one sitting in my cart, mulling it over.  I've been tempted for a long time to upgrade my computer setup, if the tubes could be saved when it's being used just as a DAC feeding a set of bookshelves, I would be sold.

Looks like it's still possible to purchase for $799 if you still have the page with the $799 intro page open. 
wink_face.gif

Jan 29, 2013 at 9:04 AM Post #109 of 726
Any idea if those who ordered before the estimated shipping date was changed will still get their orders by that date? When I ordered mine the shipping date was listed as the first week of Feb, but now it's been pushed back by over a month :/

Jan 29, 2013 at 11:35 AM Post #110 of 726
Slightly regretful I didn't impulse buy this earlier. Ended up getting a $700 refund from a non-headphone purchase just today, and came back to find the price has gone up. >___< Guess I'll have to wait for one to pop up on sale.

Jan 29, 2013 at 6:23 PM Post #111 of 726
Quote:
Any idea if those who ordered before the estimated shipping date was changed will still get their orders by that date? When I ordered mine the shipping date was listed as the first week of Feb, but now it's been pushed back by over a month :/

i got it when estimated shipping date was early Jan.

You think you have it bad

Jan 29, 2013 at 6:41 PM Post #112 of 726
Never spent such a sum of money on a preorder before, feels awful lol. The wait is killing me :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back