The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread
Dec 19, 2014 at 4:55 PM Post #706 of 4,580
  Nooo I don't like what I'm reading.

1: I don't like you because you now have K7XX in your hands and mine are /somewhere in the air/ heh :p
2: I want serial #98 to match my participation number in the buy!

Sorry for this ****ty pics but I am sure everybody got tired of KXX pics already.
Order #5, actual S/N is 98, not bad.
As expected the package is not luxurious at all, only come with detachable cable and a sheet of warranty card.

Build quality wise, not as good as the original MIA K701 I had.(Mainly from the plastic part of the headband, where the AKG logo is, but other than that everything else seems pretty good.)
The headband is BETTER than K701, but you will still feel it all the time, and it ruins your hair.
I can't really compare to sound to K701, cos I forget what K701 sound like long time ago after I sold it (2010 I think). The other headphone I have is HD800, and as you would guess K7XX is behind on every aspect.
I will let it burn-in for few days and see what will change.

hehe you got mrk's number.

Dec 19, 2014 at 5:18 PM Post #712 of 4,580

Sorry for this ****ty pics but I am sure everybody got tired of KXX pics already.
Order #5, actual S/N is 98, not bad.
As expected the package is not luxurious at all, only come with detachable cable and a sheet of warranty card.

Build quality wise, not as good as the original MIA K701 I had.(Mainly from the plastic part of the headband, where the AKG logo is, but other than that everything else seems pretty good.)
The headband is BETTER than K701, but you will still feel it all the time, and it ruins your hair.
I can't really compare to sound to K701, cos I forget what K701 sound like long time ago after I sold it (2010 I think). The other headphone I have is HD800, and as you would guess K7XX is behind on every aspect.
I will let it burn-in for few days and see what will change.

I like that pic FayeFo, also love that Dell naked raised key keyboard
biggrin.gif

Dec 19, 2014 at 5:41 PM Post #715 of 4,580

That's no Dell! Pretty sure it's a Pure Pro : ) 

You may very well be right good sir but the one I have just like it below my Dell 24" monitor is branded Dell
wink_face.gif
 This keyboard is a fat finger dudes delight
rolleyes.gif

Dec 19, 2014 at 7:57 PM Post #720 of 4,580
<<deleted per user request>>

if you are under 265 in the drop and get a serial number above 300, will massdrop help you out in any way?

asking because I'm a low in the drop, but JUST got my shipping info, so a bit worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back