The AKG Giveaway - Part 2: K100
Mar 29, 2007 at 8:54 PM Post #93 of 198
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The AKG Giveaway is a series of giveaways being hosted to take some of the headphones I use infrequently and distribute them to somebody who will be more likely to use them. There are no restrictions for who can enter, and the drawing is done completely randomly with no "cherry-picking" who can win.

Part 2 is for the AKG K100:

There are a few small rules:

1) The deadline is exactly 100 hours after this post is made, so no entries will be allowed after that point.

2) To be included in the drawing, you must correctly guess how many headphones I have sitting on my desk right now at the time of this post.

3) Only one guess per contestant will be allowed. You can change your mind and make a new guess later, but it will cancel any previous guesses you made.

So... let the wild guessing commence!
blink.gif

Mar 29, 2007 at 9:05 PM Post #94 of 198
2 on your desk, and 1 one on your head.

Mar 29, 2007 at 10:24 PM Post #95 of 198
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1911 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
damn. i thought you were giving away a k1000 for a second...

Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilhan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How many people saw the title of this thread and nearly crapped their pants because they thought someone was giving away a pair of K1000s?

let's not get greedy now
redface.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If I could find a pair that somebody wasn't trying to make a huge profit off of, maybe it would happen. (Since I'd never use the K1000 myself)

That is the bane of the fs forums. It's like a cross between the stock exchange and fashion. FPriceOTM... (clocking in at ~1300 these days... a used pair FTL)

Mar 29, 2007 at 11:01 PM Post #99 of 198
Quote:

Originally Posted by hYdrociTy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That is the bane of the fs forums. It's like a cross between the stock exchange and fashion. FPriceOTM... (clocking in at ~1300 these days... a used pair FTL)

Once they got popular, the prices started going up everywhere, not just on the FS forums here, it's ridiculous. It's too much for me to want to spend for something I would just get rid of right away.

Mar 29, 2007 at 11:05 PM Post #100 of 198
sigh.. this is the only thing we disagree on
tongue.gif

well i'm gonna get a good third listen to them soon out of my stock tamp and hopefully find them not at all pleasing so i can save myself the 700 bucks they are actually worth..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back