The AKG Giveaway - Part 2: K100
Mar 29, 2007 at 1:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 198

Fitz

Headphoneus Supremus
The AKG Giveaway is a series of giveaways being hosted to take some of the headphones I use infrequently and distribute them to somebody who will be more likely to use them. There are no restrictions for who can enter, and the drawing is done completely randomly with no "cherry-picking" who can win.

Part 2 is for the AKG K100:

There are a few small rules:

1) The deadline is exactly 100 hours after this post is made, so no entries will be allowed after that point.

2) To be included in the drawing, you must correctly guess how many headphones I have sitting on my desk right now at the time of this post.

3) Only one guess per contestant will be allowed. You can change your mind and make a new guess later, but it will cancel any previous guesses you made.

So... let the wild guessing commence!
blink.gif

Mar 29, 2007 at 1:47 AM Post #10 of 198
Some people have guessed numbers that someone else has already said. Presumably first post, first win? It means of course that the number of possible entrants can only equal the number of headphones you own + 1 (for zero).

Mar 29, 2007 at 1:48 AM Post #11 of 198
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ill say 0, you'll have a set on your head, and the K100 appear to be on a bed.

I shall not entertain such ridiculous notions! It is not yet 10:00PM here, so I have speakers playing, with nothing on my head but my ass!
blink.gif

Mar 29, 2007 at 1:51 AM Post #12 of 198
There's me all 2:50 am mode with the AMT conveying Sir Henry's finest. I forget that we cant all be lucky enough to be on her most Britannic Magesty's GMT.

Mar 29, 2007 at 1:52 AM Post #13 of 198
My guess is 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back