The 2010 Holiday Gift Exchange Is On! (Read thread for details!)
Nov 29, 2010 at 11:29 PM Post #108 of 320
I'll go for it again, Lower 48 only please.

I'd also like to request something music or head fi related. Last years quirky gift is still in its box, alas.

Nov 29, 2010 at 11:46 PM Post #109 of 320

Quote:
No reason to specify CONUS/Lower 48-only when first-class postage is the same to and from all US zip codes, whether it's across town or from PR to AK. It's the same with flat-rate Priority Mail, there's no geographical zones used in the rate calculations.

Nov 30, 2010 at 1:57 AM Post #112 of 320

Quote:
Jude - thanks for dropping this thread into featured content on the homepage!
smily_headphones1.gif

Come on, everyone, sign up!

thats the main reason i saw it, a great idea for sure 

Nov 30, 2010 at 10:57 AM Post #116 of 320
Just got back from vacation last night....great to see such excitement and many new folks signing up. Of course I'm in and conus please...thanks Erik for getting it going!!!! Remember also it doesn't have to be a cd, if you have some gear laying around you don't use that can be a nice gift also!

Nov 30, 2010 at 3:58 PM Post #119 of 320
Hey here's a question, would people feel resentful if they received a CD filled with music released under free license agreements? It would be burnt of course but there are plenty of artists online producing electronic, rock and roll, classical and tons of other types of music for free. The CD would obviously have to burned but if its not piracy just good, free music it seems to me that the exchange of such CDs should be legitimate from a legal standpoint. If the artist is looking to make a profit then by all means buy the CD and don't pirate but if its released under free agreement, why not continue the cycle of giving?   

Users who are viewing this thread

Back