Thanks again Head-Fi!
Oct 20, 2010 at 5:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

mralexosborn

Headphoneus Supremus
About a month ago you guys persuaded me to get my Grado SR225i's. They were great and all. But I you guys found the perfect match for them. The uDac!
I just received it from a fellow Head-Fi'er. It removes all the things I disliked about my Grado's and then some.
It removed the bloated mid-bass. It gave it a kick in the sub-bass region and rounded the highs a little and highlighted the mids. This is well worth what I paid.

Thanks again,
Alex

Oct 21, 2010 at 10:58 PM Post #3 of 13
Well just to let you guys know, this is the last purchase for now. I am quite satisfied with my setup. I see NO flaws. I hear nothing wrong with them. Not at all.
Next purchase will be for fun, maybe another headphone to try something new, but for now, these are great for everything. I would recommend this setup to any Head-Fi'er on a budget. The combo put me barely about the $200 mark.
Not bad for temporary audio bliss. 

Thanks

Oct 22, 2010 at 3:47 AM Post #4 of 13
Now as long as you stop reading these forums and don't try any better gear you should be set.

Quote:
Well just to let you guys know, this is the last purchase for now. I am quite satisfied with my setup. I see NO flaws. I hear nothing wrong with them. Not at all.
Next purchase will be for fun, maybe another headphone to try something new, but for now, these are great for everything. I would recommend this setup to any Head-Fi'er on a budget. The combo put me barely about the $200 mark.

Thanks

Oct 22, 2010 at 7:08 AM Post #5 of 13

Quote:
Now as long as you stop reading these forums and don't try any better gear you should be set.

+1

I was really happy with my SRH840 that got recommended from here... and vowed to not read head-fi again. XD

... then I realized I need upgrades for my IEM... which somehow made me want to buy an Ultrasone headphone. I am not sure how it relates, but Head-Fi.org is a poison, albeit a very happiness-inducing poison.
atsmile.gif

Feb 20, 2011 at 5:06 PM Post #10 of 13

tisb0b said:
/img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks

This is what I'm looking for, Thanks for your sharing! Now I got it.

Feb 20, 2011 at 6:46 PM Post #11 of 13
Someday, HeadFi will recommend you some headphones with actual soundstage, and you'll thank HF again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back