Thank you to Monster Audio
Aug 5, 2010 at 2:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

pmartel

100+ Head-Fier
I just want to thank Monster Audio for great service.

Having reviewed the Copper Pro Turbines, I was surprized and upset to find that the audio had dropped to about 20% on the right channel just after the review.

A quick e-mail to Monster advising of the problem stated to return them to be replaced.

Last Thursday, I mailed the defective ones back.

To-day, Aug 5th, I got the replacements.

Now that's FAST.

Priding myself on a good 'acoustic' memory at 52 years of age, I will be VERY INTERESTED to see how the new samples sound as I break these in.

Thanks again Monster for GREAT support.

You've got a VERY HAPPY camper here

Aug 5, 2010 at 3:04 PM Post #2 of 3
it's great to hear that their customer service is good.  Are you going to try burning these in using one of the methods being discussed in the forums?

Aug 5, 2010 at 9:01 PM Post #3 of 3

Quote:
I just want to thank Monster Audio for great service.

Having reviewed the Copper Pro Turbines, I was surprized and upset to find that the audio had dropped to about 20% on the right channel just after the review.

A quick e-mail to Monster advising of the problem stated to return them to be replaced.

Last Thursday, I mailed the defective ones back.

To-day, Aug 5th, I got the replacements.

Now that's FAST.

Priding myself on a good 'acoustic' memory at 52 years of age, I will be VERY INTERESTED to see how the new samples sound as I break these in.

Thanks again Monster for GREAT support.

You've got a VERY HAPPY camper here

Wow, that was even faster than my return (11 days door to door).  Monster's Customer Service is top notch as far as I'm concerned.  I hope I'll never need to use it again, but just knowing it'll be handled properly is reassuring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back