TF-10 on logitech 99$
Dec 4, 2009 at 9:18 PM Post #76 of 90
Ordered about 3 hours ago and got conformation email about 10 minutes later. We will see if they deliver. I missed the original annouced sale at amazon because I wasn't online yesterday.

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:14 PM Post #77 of 90
I wish I actually wanted a pair of these. If they would just do this with the W3, UM3X or IE8 ...
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:17 PM Post #78 of 90
Hey, anyone want to trade? I'll order these, never open them, and then exchange them for one of the above.

(Problem -- going out of town for the weekend and might not be back to this site until Sunday.)

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:22 PM Post #79 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott549 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey, anyone want to trade? I'll order these, never open them, and then exchange them for one of the above.

(Problem -- going out of town for the weekend and might not be back to this site until Sunday.)

I'm pretty sure that by now, you won't be able to get these at this price. As of now I believe that Amazon is still taking orders, but I suspect that a whole lot of folks are going to receive emails advising that their orders could not be filled but that Amazon will be happy to credit their $99 towards the price of another product.

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:30 PM Post #80 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by cswann1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm pretty sure that by now, you won't be able to get these at this price. As of now I believe that Amazon is still taking orders, but I suspect that a whole lot of folks are going to receive emails advising that their orders could not be filled but that Amazon will be happy to credit their $99 towards the price of another product.

With other companies that might happen, but in my experience Amazon is rather good at honoring orders as long as it's not an actual price mistake.

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:40 PM Post #81 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
With other companies that might happen, but in my experience Amazon is rather good at honoring orders as long as it's not an actual price mistake.

I hope so. I know a lot of Head-Fiers (myself included) logged on today and promptly ordered multiple pairs of these, but this may also bring a lot of "regular Joes" into the world of headphone Audio.

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:47 PM Post #82 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Agree. Amazon will put the hammer down on Logitech to supply the ones they've sold. They do not like to put things up for sale and then send emails. Not their style. I'm a major Amazon shopper, and it would shock me if that happens. But hey, it's a crazy world. I think Logitech probably got overwhelmed but allowed Amazon to keep selling.

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:48 PM Post #83 of 90
I think they are now sold out everywhere..I ordered a pair from Logitech, already got the confirmation..Hopefully it will be fine..

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:52 PM Post #84 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarn06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Agree. Amazon will put the hammer down on Logitech to supply the ones they've sold. They do not like to put things up for sale and then send emails. Not their style. I'm a major Amazon shopper, and it would shock me if that happens. But hey, it's a crazy world. I think Logitech probably got overwhelmed but allowed Amazon to keep selling.

Worst case, people can pick them up on ebay as I'm sure there are lots of folks that bought them purely for flipping, so the usual ebay flood should lower the market price down to a reasonable price. I'm not accusing anyone here, but seeing as how the deal was posted to numerous deal sites it's bound to happen
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:55 PM Post #85 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by Feather225 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think they are now sold out everywhere..I ordered a pair from Logitech, already got the confirmation..Hopefully it will be fine..

About what time today did you place your order?

I placed mine with Logitech just before 10am and still haven't received any word from them. Checking the status of my order on their website it says: Order submitted

Honestly I won't mind waiting for them, I just hope that I do eventually get them. I've never been all that jazzed about portables and have been happy enough with my low-fi portable gear, but I'm really looking forward to getting these.

Dec 4, 2009 at 11:26 PM Post #86 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott_Tarlow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I actually decided to cancel my order, and just wait for their new flagship =)

Lolz... sure wait for something that we don't know is coming and pay a price that we have no clue about but will probably be back up in the $400 range... hope you're not managing anyone's money.

Dec 5, 2009 at 1:26 AM Post #87 of 90
You probably bought a BUNCH huh~lol~ I placed it like 1 pm EST~ Im not so sure how that works man! but I wish you get everything lol~

Quote:

Originally Posted by cswann1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
About what time today did you place your order?

I placed mine with Logitech just before 10am and still haven't received any word from them. Checking the status of my order on their website it says: Order submitted

Honestly I won't mind waiting for them, I just hope that I do eventually get them. I've never been all that jazzed about portables and have been happy enough with my low-fi portable gear, but I'm really looking forward to getting these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back