TF-10 on logitech 99$
Dec 4, 2009 at 7:08 PM Post #46 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by bjaardker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, I'm using Koss Sportapros right now and have had some other lower end supra-aural cans (PMX100 etc) but never had IEMs. I was looking at the Klipsch Image S4s or others around that price point. These dropped in just above what I was planning on spending anyway, so as long as they don't run out of stock before shipping mine it's going to be a very merry xmas for me.
darthsmile.gif

hahaha here's to wishing a very merry Xmas. Good luck!
biggrin.gif

Dec 4, 2009 at 7:08 PM Post #47 of 90
So who'd get priority on backorders, Logitech or Amazon?

Dec 4, 2009 at 7:33 PM Post #49 of 90
OK... it appears Logitech is only selling them at this price for one day.

I use Mr. Rebates to purchase stuff online and get a certain percentage of my order back in the form of a "rebate" depending on whether or not the merchant is a participant. Anyway, I checked Mr. Rebates to see if I could save anything buying from Logitech and sure enough, there is a 2% rebate. Here's the thing. It also lists their sales and discounts below and sure enough, the TF10 is listed as 75% off for ONE DAY ONLY!

Side note: if anyone's interested in becoming a member of Mr. Rebates, feel free to use my referral link so I can get a little cash.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mr. Rebates - Cashback Rebate Shopping at over 2000 Stores

Z22

Dec 4, 2009 at 7:41 PM Post #51 of 90
Just got my confirmation e-mail from Logitech, ~2.5 hours after I entered my order!

Dec 4, 2009 at 7:42 PM Post #52 of 90
Until you get a shipping confirm (which could take up to a couple days), all bets are off.

Dec 4, 2009 at 7:47 PM Post #53 of 90
out of stock now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back