TF-10 on logitech 99$
Dec 4, 2009 at 8:00 PM Post #61 of 90
So, when I placed my order at Logitech, it would only let me order 5 pairs. Now, when I add any to my cart, they are regular price. Is this because I've already ordered the limit or have they raised the price for everyone?

Can someone do me a favor? Go to Logitech and add one of them to your cart and proceed to checkout. Then tell me how much they're priced at while in your basket. They're full price for me, but I've already ordered 5 pairs. If there IS a limit and I can no longer get any for $99, it would appear this is just a sale and not them trying to discontinue it. There wouldn't be a limit if they were trying to get rid of them.

Dec 4, 2009 at 8:08 PM Post #63 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by schneller /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just ordered off of Logitech as well...but no order number or confirmation email.

What gives?

It took a couple hours for my confirmation e-mail.

Dec 4, 2009 at 8:12 PM Post #66 of 90
I paid $10 extra for 2nd day shipping (when they wind up getting sent, who knows)....

*I'm impatient*

Dec 4, 2009 at 8:14 PM Post #67 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by DoomzDayz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The price is raised for all.

How much was shipping for these from logitech?

Shipping was free for me. No tax either. $99.99 even.

P.S. I only plan on comparing these to the Image X10. I will probably be selling shorty after. I am not planning on any profit. Instead I would like to offer these for the same price (plus shipping) to a junior head-fier. feel free to PM me if interested, but I will probably need a few weeks to review.

Dec 4, 2009 at 8:15 PM Post #68 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by mistertomlinson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So, when I placed my order at Logitech, it would only let me order 5 pairs. Now, when I add any to my cart, they are regular price. Is this because I've already ordered the limit or have they raised the price for everyone?

Can someone do me a favor? Go to Logitech and add one of them to your cart and proceed to checkout. Then tell me how much they're priced at while in your basket. They're full price for me, but I've already ordered 5 pairs. If there IS a limit and I can no longer get any for $99, it would appear this is just a sale and not them trying to discontinue it. There wouldn't be a limit if they were trying to get rid of them.

Don't be greedy, just order the amount you need.

Dec 4, 2009 at 8:23 PM Post #71 of 90
I love the message on the page... "This item is sold out. In perfect harmony."
smily_headphones1.gif

screenshot20091204at321.png

Dec 4, 2009 at 8:27 PM Post #73 of 90
great deal. tried all morning to figure out how to order from canada. alas, no luck. loved the super-fi 5 pro's when i had them. too bad logitech canada will never offer this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back