Test Monster Turbine Pro COPPER Headphones
Mar 12, 2010 at 3:13 PM Post #94 of 293
I would love to evaluate them too.

I'd be able to write a danish and english review of the product. Monster IEM's aren't so known over here,
so a danish review of such a fine product would surely bring a few more danish buyers.

Mar 12, 2010 at 4:01 PM Post #96 of 293
Hello,
If this offer is still available I would like to evaluate a pair. I plan on using them on a new iTouch, a Fuse and some vintage tube and Solid State gear to get a wide sampling.

Having sold electronics in the past, I've always been impressed with such items as Monster interconnects and similar products. These products always provided a great value/performance for most of my customers.

Mar 12, 2010 at 7:27 PM Post #97 of 293
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When will the 10 be announced?

Well initially the post said that registration period would be one week from the date of the posting (which means it ended yesterday, the 11th) but it now looks like the OP was edited yesterday and that bit was removed so... who knows?

Mar 13, 2010 at 1:48 PM Post #99 of 293
I'd love to partake in this review. I can compare these earphones to my westone 3, ue triple fi, yuin pk1, and etymotic er4s.

Throughout my day--wherever I go, whatever I do--I enjoy using iems with many different sources, whether it be at home, on the bus, in the gym, along with other things I do on a daily basis. Portable hi-fi is what I am all about. I would be more than glad to test and reflect upon these earphones, and how they preform in a grounded environment.

Mar 14, 2010 at 6:03 PM Post #101 of 293
Love to try them and compare with my grados.
I have tried monster turbine pros. They are usually fairly decent in the highs. I'm always excited to try out a good set of earphones. Usually I'm fussy about getting all the detail in what I'm listening to. I like to hear fingers running along the strings during guitar solos. I will look for detail such as breaths and hums during vocals. In short I have a lot of expectations of the detail I get from my music.

Mar 14, 2010 at 7:55 PM Post #102 of 293
Sign me up as well! I would love for an opportunity to review the turbine pro copper!

Mar 15, 2010 at 3:47 AM Post #103 of 293
I just got the Pro Gold yesterday at the NY,Bayside meet.
I briefly heard the Copper at the meet and talked to the rep all day as my table was right across from his. The copper sounded awesome, but i really wanted to spend more time with them. Id love to also compare them with my Pro Gold!
So far listening to my Pro Gold is making me like IEMs again. Im doing a review soon on the Pro Gold, after ive had more time with them and compiling my opinions on them, but a comparison review on both top models would be great!
Please consider me for a review!!!

smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 15, 2010 at 7:02 AM Post #104 of 293
I bought and reviewed the original Monster Turbines and have bought the Monster Turbine Gold and am preparing to review them. I would love to review the Monster Turbine Copper and make it a clean sweep. So please consider me for a pair as well.

Sincerely
Michael

Mar 15, 2010 at 7:02 PM Post #105 of 293
I would love to compare these to my Shure 530s
smily_headphones1.gif
I've never heard anything by Monster...except for speaker wire!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back