Test Monster Turbine Pro COPPER Headphones
Mar 10, 2010 at 5:01 AM Post #76 of 293
Well, add one more to the (5 pages and counting) list...

I've actually been quite curious to hear firsthand how the Coppers differ from my Monster Turbine Pro Golds; this would provide a perfect(ly convenient) opportunity for me to compare the two (along with my Sennheiser IE8s, Klipsch X10s, original Monster Turbines, Westone 3s, etc...
biggrin.gif
)

I was counting on winning the lottery to keep my career as an artist intact...but I'll start crossing my fingers for this instead.
tongue.gif

Mar 10, 2010 at 3:25 PM Post #78 of 293
I'd like to try them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by eneustadt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Would like to try them - trying to decide on a custom IEM or westone noe.

If the Westone One were an infamously bad IEM, this would be a hilarious way of referring to it.

Mar 10, 2010 at 5:38 PM Post #80 of 293
This certainly sounds like a great opportunity. Especially for someone like myself that is not yet convinced that an IEM can sound as good as a pair of Sennheiser HD600s, or Grado RS1is..............
So, if its not too late, I`d like to audition them up close and personal. Very excited about going to my first ever Head-Fi meet this Saturday in Bayside, Queens!!

Mar 11, 2010 at 8:39 PM Post #86 of 293
count me in too! it'll be my first IEM so i can tell the jump between over-the-ear and in-ear so it'll be interesting.

Mar 12, 2010 at 1:58 AM Post #87 of 293
I would love to hear something that would give the ER4s a run for their money.

Mar 12, 2010 at 3:51 AM Post #88 of 293
Please include me on the list of would be reviewers. I am not the most experienced Head-fier with multiple iems but have been listening to my equiptment 5 days a week at work for 30 yrs. More of the common guy on the street if you will. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back