Terrible Apple Ipod service!!!
Feb 20, 2005 at 6:47 AM Post #47 of 49
Call em up and tell them your elderly wife is mentally challenged and that they should be ashamed of themselves for taking advantage of. Of course i'm sure your wife is lovely but just play the game for the 60 bucks.

Feb 20, 2005 at 7:03 AM Post #48 of 49
Wake up, all tech support is like that. The people who answer the calls need to get paid don't they? Tech support is the last thing to consult. I guess your fiance learned a good lessson: read the manual or go online and google it. Well on the bright side, you have an extended warranty.

Feb 20, 2005 at 7:18 AM Post #49 of 49
I have owned Apple products since 1984. I've been on the phone with customer service many times and had nothing but EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE!!! If your Apple care plan expires then I don't see why they should extend it free of charge. The apple website as well as all of the iPod web-sites contain all the free information that you would ever need with ANY iPod issue. I bet if you call Apple and tell them that you are unsatisfied they will cancel your Apple care plan and refund your payment as long as you don't let too much time pass. If not, it was an expensive lesson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back