Tennmak
Jun 10, 2016 at 8:19 AM Post #196 of 1,026
Got my duclimers today for £7.47 and am really impressed. Going to have to get the pianos now hearing everyone rave about them.

I've definitley developed an addiction to budget iems to the point that my work colleagues are getting on my case as i keep getting them delivered! At least they don't cost much!

You should totally get the Piano.

Jun 10, 2016 at 8:42 AM Post #197 of 1,026
Got my duclimers today for £7.47 and am really impressed. Going to have to get the pianos now hearing everyone rave about them.

I've definitley developed an addiction to budget iems to the point that my work colleagues are getting on my case as i keep getting them delivered! At least they don't cost much!

Welcome to the Tennmak fan club 
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Paul

Jun 10, 2016 at 9:54 AM Post #198 of 1,026
I've definitley developed an addiction to budget iems ...

I hear ya! and all those offerings on the Chinese pages are so tempting! Gone are the times of churning out cheap crap and ship them in masses. Now they are concerned about positive feedback, reliable shipping and glossy presentation of their items. They also seem to really listen around as to what people want / like. Does not always have to be a big brand name. 

I do miss a bit the 'fakes' on aliexpress, that was kinda fun in itself, but the whole Beats mania was just too much! 

will still take a while for Dulci/Piano combo to show up ... patience and forum reading helps ... 

What else shall I look for now? :D 

Jun 11, 2016 at 8:42 AM Post #201 of 1,026
Pianos ordered!

I'm sure you'll like them. The cable is a bit annoying - it kinda holds shape and bounces around but the sound of the Pianos is fantastic with one of the best bass and sub bass I've heard in a sub $30 iem.

Jun 11, 2016 at 8:47 AM Post #202 of 1,026
I'm sure you'll like them. The cable is a bit annoying - it kinda holds shape and bounces around but the sound of the Pianos is fantastic with one of the best bass and sub bass I've heard in a sub $30 iem.

Can't wait. I love the bass and the overall clarity of the dulcimers. I loved my boarseman cx98 but the dulcimers are a lot better imo. I'm using the rounded foam tips from easy earphones on aliexpress which are excellent value for money btw.

Jun 11, 2016 at 9:00 AM Post #203 of 1,026
Can't wait. I love the bass and the overall clarity of the dulcimers. I loved my boarseman cx98 but the dulcimers are a lot better imo. I'm using the rounded foam tips from easy earphones on aliexpress which are excellent value for money btw.

Unfortunately, I've never been able to test a single pair of foams due to never having found any large enough. 
triportsad.gif

Jun 14, 2016 at 1:59 AM Post #204 of 1,026
[Tennmak update]

Starting from 6/10, Tennmak Dulcimer/Banjo/Piano/Pro

will come with a better pouch, packaging, and a warranty card.

There's also a new Tennmak IEM planned to be released soon. It will be more expensive than other Tennmak IEMs but the sound will be stunning.

Paul

Jun 14, 2016 at 3:49 AM Post #205 of 1,026
  [Tennmak update]

There's also a new Tennmak IEM planned to be released soon. It will be more expensive than other Tennmak IEMs but the sound will be stunning.

Paul

Those cases look sweet! Can't wait to see the new IEM.

Jun 14, 2016 at 4:02 AM Post #206 of 1,026
[Tennmak update]

Paul

Nice! Love the value for money of the Tennmak line! Looking forward to the new release! :popcorn:

Jun 14, 2016 at 9:45 AM Post #210 of 1,026
Here's a sneak peak...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Tennmak Dulcimer
Tennmak IE800

Tennmak Piano
Tennmak Banjo
Tennmak Turbo

Tennmak Pro

Tennmak ???
Tennmak Crazy Cello