Teclast T51
Jan 24, 2012 at 3:13 PM Post #1,232 of 1,468
Jan 24, 2012 at 4:50 PM Post #1,234 of 1,468

Quote:
SnobMod is the AMP section "spaghetti"mod, the hardest and trickiest mod out there, I think I'll try to find a skilled engineer to do it for me in the later future. The mod I was going do perform was much more simple, just the unsoldering of three chips and replacing those with better one... Almost plug&play operation. SnobMod needs tricky measurements and very precise soldering, not an easy task for an average audiophille. 

i see, still i really look forward for the outcome of your mod... also i may be willing to buy some modded sflo2 (functional of course) if there is someone planning to let his/her precious go :p 

Jan 24, 2012 at 6:42 PM Post #1,235 of 1,468
What happened to kiteki?
Over 7400 posts and BANNED?
Another forum said head-fi was like the "old German party" that shall remain nameless (I don't want to get banned)- But she (?) was the only reason I checked this forum so often because of knowledge of DAP's, DAC's, etc. Got MUCH info through P.M. from that op.
Mods, I don't know exactly what the poster did, but maybe a little leeway for veterans like that??
-Gary

Jan 24, 2012 at 7:42 PM Post #1,236 of 1,468

Quote:
What happened to kiteki?

But she (?) was the only reason I checked this forum so often because of knowledge of DAP's, DAC's, etc.

Kiteki is a he.

The misconception of he as a she is one of the reason why many kept talking to him.

Jan 25, 2012 at 12:02 AM Post #1,237 of 1,468
by uelover:

"Kiteki is a he.

The misconception of he as a she is one of the reason why many kept talking to him."

Well, I thought so from some of the assertive and agressive responses, but that is besides the point.

This is supposed to be, I would assume, an open and free exchange of opinions and ideas. Now I am in the U.S., and I believe this site is somewhere in the East I presume?--so this type of thing- the absurd number of people that have been BANNED on this site- would not be tolerated on a U.S. site. They would have few members. It is not in the "spirit" of the internet- ESPECIALLY a forum about a hobby of which many have very unique, PASSIONATE, and differing opinions. THAT is what makes it great!!! That is why I see all the talk on other forums of what a "nazi" type site this is. I am sorry to go off-topic on this thread, but it is a major reason I enjoyed this forum. I thoroughly enjoyed the passionate dialogue I saw for a little while.

Enjoy your site, and mods, now GO PLAY WITH YOUR TOYS.

P.S.: Does anyone have kiteki's email? I would like to continue to dialogue with him as I am in the process of obtaining my T-51, new DAC, etc.
Thanks, members.

MODS: you can ban me now. ENJOY pushing the button. I am sure it gets you off.

-Gary

Jan 25, 2012 at 1:52 AM Post #1,238 of 1,468
I believe that the moderators here try to encourage a matured, peaceful and friendly community for people who shares a common interest in headphone audio.

As much as liberty and freedom is encouraged, it should not lead to the extent of insults and personal attacks.

I've seen name callings, insulting remarks and spams in many other forums and the people do not know how to respect and tolerate differences.

I believe that the moderators know what they're doing.

Jan 25, 2012 at 2:49 AM Post #1,239 of 1,468

Quote:
lol stop it. Are you serious? Where is it?

I can't be keeping 3 DAPs lol. One has to go...

If you are being truthful what has been fixed on this version?

Your wish is my command (at last one for me....:wink: )

http://www.head-fi.org/t/576970/rockbox-for-hifiman-hm601-and-for-hm801/105#post_8085393

Jan 25, 2012 at 9:37 AM Post #1,240 of 1,468

Quote:
What happened to kiteki?
Over 7400 posts and BANNED?
Another forum said head-fi was like the "old German party" that shall remain nameless (I don't want to get banned)- But she (?) was the only reason I checked this forum so often because of knowledge of DAP's, DAC's, etc. Got MUCH info through P.M. from that op.
Mods, I don't know exactly what the poster did, but maybe a little leeway for veterans like that??
-Gary

Kiteki averaged around 1000 posts per month so more prolific than a vet which is neither good nor bad. Just some perspective and this site doesn't lose posters too often and never without warning or previous issues.

There's plenty of knowledgable posters with even more experience that would be very willing to help you with just about anything audio related. For being so about diversity, you seem to be putting all your eggs in a single basket.

Jan 25, 2012 at 12:37 PM Post #1,241 of 1,468

Believe me he'll be back...
Quote:
Kiteki averaged around 1000 posts per month so more prolific than a vet which is neither good nor bad. Just some perspective and this site doesn't lose posters too often and never without warning or previous issues.

There's plenty of knowledgable posters with even more experience that would be very willing to help you with just about anything audio related. For being so about diversity, you seem to be putting all your eggs in a single basket.

Jan 25, 2012 at 12:45 PM Post #1,242 of 1,468
I hope so
frown.gif

Jan 25, 2012 at 1:19 PM Post #1,243 of 1,468
A forest when burned, grows back better and bigger like...........KITEKI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back