Teclast T51
Jan 4, 2012 at 5:32 PM Post #1,021 of 1,468
So lets see if I have a clear picture here: turokrocks is holding lee370's hand while lee370 cries like a little girl at the prospect of buying a dodgy 64GB SD card ?  Man up, gentlemen - its a big scary world out there.

Jan 4, 2012 at 6:57 PM Post #1,022 of 1,468

Quote:
So lets see if I have a clear picture here: turokrocks is holding lee370's hand while lee370 cries like a little girl at the prospect of buying a dodgy 64GB SD card ?  Man up, gentlemen - its a big scary world out there.

Your picture is obscured.

Jan 4, 2012 at 8:03 PM Post #1,024 of 1,468

Quote:
Can you please share your impressions? I would like to hear them. Ignore the T51 trolls :wink:.

Quote:

I will hold your hand, don't be afraid, we are all with you, please do.

Thank you. You guys are so nice.
smile.gif
. T51/S:flo2 thread, people are actually very nice -- we stated our different views, we discussed, we understood why we heard and saw T51/S:flo2 differently; we hardly got offended or angry.
In the other hand, some people of the other player..., not very nice (judging by the PM I received). I'll write a short opinion, hopefully soon (I'd like to think about it a bit longer).
By the way, what is the point of this forum? We discuss and find fitting pieces. If you read my opinions, I found faults in most of hardware I owned ( it does not mean they were bad) - it is better to know before one buys it.

Jan 5, 2012 at 6:16 AM Post #1,026 of 1,468

Quote:

Thank you. You guys are so nice.
smile.gif
. T51/S:flo2 thread, people are actually very nice -- we stated our different views, we discussed, we understood why we heard and saw T51/S:flo2 differently; we hardly got offended or angry.
In the other hand, some people of the other player..., not very nice (judging by the PM I received). I'll write a short opinion, hopefully soon (I'd like to think about it a bit longer).
By the way, what is the point of this forum? We discuss and find fitting pieces. If you read my opinions, I found faults in most of hardware I owned ( it does not mean they were bad) - it is better to know before one buys it.

I think you answered your own question. The point of this forum is to share our views on audio equipment which will help others to find the right equipment most suited to their own needs ands tastes. It's also a hobby and a social outlet if you will.

Jan 9, 2012 at 4:00 AM Post #1,028 of 1,468
The T51 is an HiFi DAP with components normally used for devices in your salon and not in your pocket. This is the main différence and the sound reflect that and the autonomy also.

My brother listen on both and he prefer the T51 to the 4S.

But sound is subjectif and you will find people saying that the Apple products have a better sound.

Jan 9, 2012 at 1:30 PM Post #1,031 of 1,468

Quote:
I agree for me the TF10 sound better with the J3 than on T51, for the IE-80 is just the opposit, a story of synergy and tast !

You think the IE80 sounds good with the T51. You've heard nothing yet until you've paired them with the Studio V :). Sound stage is like down the hall type of sound stage. Its very big and detailed (especially horizontally).

Jan 9, 2012 at 2:55 PM Post #1,033 of 1,468

Quote:
I believe you well, but I tell myself that I can wait for a DX100 :)
I want to know its price and because the DAC, I am interested to use it with my laptop as a sound card. If I am right !

Can it be used a a DAC as well? That would be pretty nice. Wouldn't make sense for ibasso to make a dedicated DAC of this unit if they are to implement it on this device though. But depending on the price it may very well justify it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back