Techno, Electro & Underground Beats
Jul 20, 2023 at 6:52 PM Post #8,718 of 9,795

Some Dave Angel magic below ....there is a mix on here from him on youtube in a studio with decks years back and the first track was stunning...it's like an ultimate last track of the night and just as great first of the night !

Interesting references on the vinyl too.
Love his warmer style, like "Endless Emotions" ..

Jul 21, 2023 at 4:36 AM Post #8,722 of 9,795

87+ single posts in 3 days.

Gets to be a bit ridiculous.

You're just diluting the thread between other members posting.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2023 at 6:24 AM Post #8,724 of 9,795
87+ single posts in 3 days.

Gets to be a bit ridiculous.

You're just diluting the thread between other members posting.

I think that account might be just a spambot. Has not written a single sentence since registration. Also spams some other threads and posted like 10 times in "What are you listening..." when the first page says only 1 post a day, where all other members stick to that rule.
Anyway, I just set that account on ignore, which made all its posts disappear. I think that'll do.

Jul 21, 2023 at 7:22 AM Post #8,725 of 9,795
I think that account might be just a spambot. Has not written a single sentence since registration. Also spams some other threads and posted like 10 times in "What are you listening..." when the first page says only 1 post a day, where all other members stick to that rule.
Anyway, I just set that account on ignore, which made all its posts disappear. I think that'll do.

Makes sense, given the lack of response to Lohb. Has anyone tried reporting the account as a possible spam bot?

Even though I started the thread, I don't feel it's my place to lay down the law on page 1 and to be honest, I don't think a lot of newcomers would even read it anyway. FWIW, my personal preference would be that people post less frequently and in less quantity - I have trouble keeping up with it as is, regardless of potential spam bot invasions! You may have noticed I only tend to post once or twice a week, and then, not a ton of stuff. Anyway, I would take Corti's advice above and ignore any accounts that bother you. I've done that a few times in the past and it's pretty effective for just cutting out the noise.

Jul 21, 2023 at 10:18 AM Post #8,726 of 9,795
You may have noticed I only tend to post once or twice a week, and then, not a ton of stuff.
Yes, always quality, never quantity.

I gravitate back to a lot of your stuff...
Voiron a lot this week out-and-about. :L3000:

Jul 22, 2023 at 4:37 AM Post #8,728 of 9,795

From 9 to 6 to 4 tracks now in 2 posts and I'll cap out my weekly posts totals.

Just so much stuff on bandcamp to showcase/expose talent now....but have to step away from digging for tracks in the 'rabbit hole' at some point.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back