Techno, Electro & Underground Beats
Jul 11, 2017 at 1:43 AM Post #1,759 of 9,779

dancingalien.gif

Jul 11, 2017 at 10:45 AM Post #1,760 of 9,779

edit: actually I was just trying to share the song 'April Theme' by PTU as I've shared a few other tracks by them here already but I did something wrong and ended up sharing the entire ep (which is flawless anyway so,why not?) :p
new Bjarki too! Trip records are pretty incredible.one of my favorite labels

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2017 at 10:47 AM Post #1,761 of 9,779
Jul 12, 2017 at 1:21 PM Post #1,766 of 9,779
Hey everyone. Sorry for the interruption, but a little while back WraithApe (Ed) and I came up with an idea for a new music thread that featured a diverse variety of cool music, that was more refined than some of the other "What are you listening to" music threads. Basically, while Ed and I spend most of our time listening to electronic music that is typical of what is found in this thread, we also break up those listening sessions with other music genres.

Think of a mix where you might have shoegaze, reggae, punk, oddball, new wave, bollywood, black metal, electronic, hip hop, alt, etc. all mixed together, that avoids the chart-topping hits, audiophile dreck, 80's rock or Stevie Ray Vaughan, white dude with a guitar playing the blues type stuff.
Basically, the good members of this thread have much better taste in music than the typical headfi member and we assume you also listen to other music genres. We would love to hear the other stuff you are listening to!

The thread is the unfortunately named (my fault) "The Eclectic Underground Dumpster". A number of the frequent contributors to this thread are already posting in the thread. This is an invite to all the rest of you to participate in that thread as well.

Cheers

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2017 at 2:05 PM Post #1,769 of 9,779
one of my fav artists

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back