Techno, Electro & Underground Beats
May 12, 2015 at 5:31 PM Post #46 of 9,800
  Yeah, course. But YouTube is a convenient way of sampling tunes before buying - I sincerely hope no-one's actual music collection is a bunch of YouTube links!

Sometimes you can get lucky and find great-sounding YouTube links, but I was astonished at how much worse all the YouTube links for this album sounded than the CD.

Lemme know what you think of this release! It's the soundtrack to this PS1 game.

May 12, 2015 at 5:46 PM Post #47 of 9,800

Sometimes you can get lucky and find great-sounding YouTube links, but I was astonished at how much worse all the YouTube links for this album sounded than the CD.

Lemme know what you think of this release! It's the soundtrack to this PS1 game.

I think I probably heard it back when I had a PS1 - days of yore... I remember liking the Wipeout soundtrack, but that was PS2 wasn't it?

Anyway, it's not really my scene to be honest; it's more what I'd call trance techno.

May 12, 2015 at 5:51 PM Post #48 of 9,800
  I think I probably heard it back when I had a PS1 - days of yore... I remember liking the Wipeout soundtrack, but that was PS2 wasn't it?

Anyway, it's not really my scene to be honest; it's more what I'd call trance techno.

Some of those WipEout soundtracks are great. Check this out:

And here is the full-length version of the song:

It's more dubstep / drum and bass, though, but the WipEout franchise has all sorts of electronic music.

May 13, 2015 at 6:56 AM Post #52 of 9,800
Wow, how coindicental 
eek.gif
Was fully set on posting Carter Tutti Void. I'm not much into the genres that make up the thread but there's always the odd pleasant exception and Transverse is one of them.

May 14, 2015 at 4:43 AM Post #56 of 9,800
Last edited:
Jun 22, 2015 at 12:20 AM Post #59 of 9,800
Well we kinda let this die very quickly...

I am still lagging behind on the music front but I finish my exams in a couple of days :D

Here is one of my favourite tunes of this year. Absolute 4-4 belter.

Also this track from Levon Vincent no doubt some of you are familiar with. It's been smashed.

Jun 22, 2015 at 4:28 AM Post #60 of 9,800
  Well we kinda let this die very quickly...

I know man, bit of a disappointment. It's died and been reborn before though, so maybe there's still hope 
normal_smile .gif

Anyway, thanks for the links - never heard of Trap10 before so look forward to checking that when I get a mo! I did take in Levon Vincent's record earlier this year tho - bit patchy, but when it hits, it hits hard.

Good luck with the last of the exams!  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back