Techno, Electro & Underground Beats
Jun 27, 2018 at 5:47 PM Post #2,510 of 9,891

"G-Man aka Gez Varley first came to prominence as one half of the ground breaking electronic group LFO. Their first release LFO "lfo" reached number 10 in the UK charts and went on to sell 150 000 copies worldwide .. ( 1990 ) (gez left LFO in 1996 and went on to do his own solo project g-man"

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2018 at 3:20 PM Post #2,512 of 9,891
I know this is meant to be a thread more about Techno, but if there's room for some house in here I think you guys might find Marcus Marr interesting. Really well done house music, a bit, but not too mainstream-sounding, but still accessible and fun to listen to.

This is my personal opinion and not one endorsed by Aiwa. :wink:

Jun 28, 2018 at 6:27 PM Post #2,514 of 9,891
I know this is meant to be a thread more about Techno, but if there's room for some house in here I think you guys might find Marcus Marr interesting. ]

Welcome to the thread. Good tune and thanks for posting! While the thread has techno leanings, other genres of electronic music are most welcome. If it is electronic based, possibly has a beat or groove and is not super commercial (i.e. no BroStep) then all is good. Be sure to also check out the "sister" thread to this one, the "Eclectic Underground Dumpster".

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2018 at 11:58 AM Post #2,516 of 9,891

Users who are viewing this thread

Back