TDK EB900
Jun 2, 2012 at 7:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Mathusian

New Head-Fier
I've recently bought a pair of TDK EB900 to replace my deceased Klipsh S4 ( :frowning2: ) and while i saw a lot of hate towards them and TDK in general, i must say i'm pleasantly surprised, for the price i got them ( a little over 30 $ ) they are well worth the money : Mindblowing BASS, great for Dubstep and Rock, somewhat muddy trebles and highs at times, but nothing an EQ change can't fix ( Bass reducer and Treble booster do the trick on my 3GS ). Narrow but surprinsingly full soundstage... i know it might sound weird, but i find them to be better then the Monster tours, and, if it wasn't for the trebbles, almost as good as the Klipsh S4...
What do you guys think of them ? Any EB900 actual user ?

Jun 2, 2012 at 2:02 PM Post #6 of 11
Quote:
Look at clieOS's just uploaded a review on TDL line up check out.

The EB900 isn't in the list, the 950 is :p  From the things I read glimpsing over it, TDK has a similar sound signature, so it shouldn't be too different from any of the rest (Kinda' like how Grado is with their line). 

Jun 2, 2012 at 2:51 PM Post #8 of 11
I was an eb900 user till i got the 1xb's. They are so damn light and go deep into your ears. Fit was awesome for me with small tips, sometimes forgot i had them in my ears. Bass on them were insane! They come second to my 1xb's on bass quantity and cost me only... guess how much?... £13! Stopped using my sp51 altogether at the time.

Jun 2, 2012 at 10:14 PM Post #10 of 11
Shameless Bump ! Just compared them to apples IEM, which are more than decent, and well, i still find them better... matter of taste... maybe because they're burned out by now ( they didn't sound nearly as good out of the box )

Sep 3, 2012 at 1:24 AM Post #11 of 11
Just got a pair on Ebay for $14 and couldn't be happier.Very bass heavy but that's what I was looking for.Seal is great with the comply foam tips that came with them and now I'm thinking of selling my IE8's.Can't realy justify paying almost 30 times more for my Sennheisers when all I need is heavy bass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back