Takstar Hi2050 *First Impressions*
Jun 1, 2015 at 1:31 PM Post #48 of 83
Mine were delivered today through DHL in 4 working days. The box is in good condition due to lot of bubble wrap around it. 

First impression: I am hugely impressed by these cans. Based on reviews, I was expecting something better in sound quality at this price point but it is far far better in terms of transparency, soundstage and handling different genres of music. The packaging is excellent. Kudos to Takstar for offering this product around $35.   

At another level, it also reveals how non-Chinese HP companies are ripping off consumers by charging a much higher price for their products which are mostly manufactured in China at an extremely low price. No wonder, most leading HP companies have shifted their manufacturing base to China but the benefits of low production costs have not been substantially transferred to consumers.

Sep 5, 2015 at 5:43 PM Post #54 of 83
What's up ladies and gentleman, just bought a pair of the HI 2050 and they are now my favorite set of cans. I own a pair of JVC SZ 1000, Beats studio 2nd gen, Brainwavz hm5, and the Takstar destroyed them all. I'm new to the audiophile game but I cannot say enough about these, watching TV or movies or gaming these are crazy good sounding. I only paid $39 for these and they sound like $200 cans. Listen I'm not an expert far from it but I think I can hear pretty good and these cans are killer, next stop the Takstar Pro 80, forgot to add they sound even better driven by my desk top Fiio E09K Desk Top amp. Peace

Sep 5, 2015 at 8:02 PM Post #55 of 83
I can relate to you. Even after buying an HE400S I still go back and enjoy the HI 2050. I really like the treble on this one. They sound fantastic hooked up to my HTC One M8. Spotify sounded so good.

Sep 23, 2015 at 11:07 AM Post #56 of 83
Just received my pair today and wanted to post my thoughts on here. Usually it takes me a few days (at least) before reaching a conclusion on any headphone i buy, but not with these. They don't even need a top amp to sound good, they are astonishing. I actually prefer them to my Akg k702's...and that's saying something.

Dec 27, 2015 at 2:19 PM Post #59 of 83
i ordered my hi2050's yesterday from aliexpress for $36;guess it will take a month to arrive but I got the 558's last week and i'm in audio nirvana.

Can you provide a link do not see these for 36 shipped? Thanks Primo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back