Takstar HF 580 Planar Headphones
Apr 20, 2023 at 11:13 AM Post #1,231 of 1,250
Mod grill. :beerchug:
CUJHV3VHalEUY2J7eLzJuvv6eYO_DMeSPT0P8fVqzGcXZq7gbAlsGx2MN_HZ1X0ysGI-XZvBpWp91ZHYi3BLeociltNIdL51mkFhqd1MB_V-AbWCM2zv5-OQAlcEFzARZPT-B00tnUF-ixLzhVevI-JTMIB9bfA5mVjUnWqSvsgg0mDwHuOnJzsZd6shZR1Qm247LTay8K6cW44GcrLrpbi_iHgj6iNw_fFB_iNHn454mqi27rQgZs2-bz_NbMT4lhsPnzGKd6w1p72F6wsOGuuWkhNIkidse-66V4qxF5lH8BNIqQgMeQD1o7atwvdPAbeB_2EkpenIzuTQkuYI46kHOhozjC2ap8YE-8AucFx2XyvAagGM0jGQ4mSK-SIPG6rVr8dBgwU8nrxNkHLsHvCExSXwnFA377zR6HUCOjeNie8t6gVaG4Z9L9pJ0Z-xBEJxVS41fePmg8OyilK8lnVnYqKiV_l7pJea6HDsMkpkbFDhf1XGouG20IdMgQKpWekybX3YKD01W3R-kIcL6pgZJ8QDGOC-b1r4Pn21VvB9fOb9hfcw7dDk7uNPidExZ6UCgRWdUXJV4J5wkSpbt5aJWDSdZIZVDri2O-LNVdJyQDJm6VZT27JKMTV7gSUuugmJJBDF3cwmeuzzLxVhLO3I-OsI2qZY9o93CbES-A8DTPWDhFUAq-I_nx80Ap5krISg3rahKQDaxrFCjG5Zd5-f5drG4D9aGtKND5NJVgi72b1DfNy3-Gar-QyNVy_jCMpm396nbopCnrLPz2x8iwoYwQ6i3l6ObqAER7hstzS7Ji1ggiKlWxnuHFnoIjHvXed7aOSrc6cXunCu4osgkWcJuYNxagGLqJW8G21JGCIySxa4uzTVtGbRFIgLo79Bl7UE_iMJtbj43vJ_OnPuGApvs2pZbpTGpzQ9C67kUoLNdg=w2687-h1512-s-no
Your link is broken. Can you try again, please? Thanks

Aug 28, 2023 at 8:33 AM Post #1,232 of 1,250
checked aliexpress page for some reason, and realised that i bought wrong earpads. Sivga P-II instead of Aiva. Been using them for half a year lol..
Did anybody try those earpads? They are probably bigger size, i noticed immediately and thought it strange, but kept using them anyway. They sounded better than stock. However comfort is my main concern. And right now i put on my stock ones and P-II earpads don't feel as an improvement to be honest. My ear's ends (top and bottom, mostly on right side though) start to experience discomfort after a while.
Will there be any difference if i bought Aiva's now? Maybe because of the size i experience those problems. Stock pads sit very tight, P-II aren't nearly as tight, sometimes it is even a pain to put the ring on, pads get off. I am not really experienced and paying 42$ (35$+delivery) for pads again, especially if they are the same comfort-wise, isn't something i am looking forward to. But i will if they are more comfortable.
Also are monolith earpads better? Mostly interested in comfort-side. Though i would prefer tape-less solution. Looks aren't extremely important, but it would still bother me seeing it.

Aug 28, 2023 at 9:38 AM Post #1,233 of 1,250
checked aliexpress page for some reason, and realised that i bought wrong earpads. Sivga P-II instead of Aiva. Been using them for half a year lol..
Did anybody try those earpads? They are probably bigger size, i noticed immediately and thought it strange, but kept using them anyway. They sounded better than stock. However comfort is my main concern. And right now i put on my stock ones and P-II earpads don't feel as an improvement to be honest. My ear's ends (top and bottom, mostly on right side though) start to experience discomfort after a while.
Will there be any difference if i bought Aiva's now? Maybe because of the size i experience those problems. Stock pads sit very tight, P-II aren't nearly as tight, sometimes it is even a pain to put the ring on, pads get off. I am not really experienced and paying 42$ (35$+delivery) for pads again, especially if they are the same comfort-wise, isn't something i am looking forward to. But i will if they are more comfortable.
Also are monolith earpads better? Mostly interested in comfort-side. Though i would prefer tape-less solution. Looks aren't extremely important, but it would still bother me seeing it.
I have the Aivas but prefer the 108 mm sheepskin pads for the Monoprice phones from Ali. Best comfort, sound and bass. Not available anymore. Also very good are the iNeed Kit. Very comfortable, too. I use them on my second Takstar set. https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/1005..._main.118.68be79d2OabgYC&gatewayAdapt=glo2nld Good luck!

Aug 28, 2023 at 9:53 AM Post #1,234 of 1,250
Aug 28, 2023 at 10:20 AM Post #1,235 of 1,250
Looks like they also fit perfectly?
since delivery is free i will most likely try them out. Thank you.
Try out the Aivas? Yes, a good fit. They are asymmetrical.

Aug 29, 2023 at 9:55 AM Post #1,237 of 1,250
Last edited:
Aug 30, 2023 at 3:52 PM Post #1,238 of 1,250
If you have issues with P-II/Aiva pads - try these. It's the perfect alternative. The sound is almost the same with improved comfort. Go with option A.

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2023 at 11:52 AM Post #1,241 of 1,250
The biggest problem with my HF580 was the annoying 700 hz bump and I flattened it with damping material behind the driver in combination with the use of the extra set of light grey fabric earpads like you received with the headphone.
The sheepskin earpads was not the solution, I ordered them since many of you are so enthusiastic about them. But if your headphone drivers behave like mine (I guess they are), just forget this: you are choking it with those earpads. Putting a lot of damping and distance between the drivers and your ears is just not the solution if you ask me. And don't start talking about how wonderful it raises the bass frequencies; yes it does raise them, but if you need that, you will not have the right amplifier for those headphones.

Perhaps the Aiva earpads or something similar might be a good choice, I ordered some nameless ones that does the job for me.
Then when it is bulky waste day (in my country that's once a week) unzip or cut open a used mattrass and cut out a piece of clean memory foam. You will like the result when you do the same thing as described here (scroll a bit down): https://www.headphonesty.com/2020/08/review-takstar-hf-580/
You don't need the round memory foam thing from Grado as that guy uses (not that you cannot make them yourself, but it's not that easy), just get your foam and cut a piece of about 3 - 4 cms (height; I used 33 mms as it was was the thickness of the sheet in the mattrass) times the length (about the circumference at the inside) with a thickness of about 1,5 cms. Thicker means more damping and thinner means less. Just listen for a while what has you preference. Oh and please verify that both pieces of foam that you cut have the exact same measurements and are both installed exactly the same way. If you don't, you will sooner or later notice an annoying difference between the right and left side of your headphone.
You might do a cable mod too while you're busy. This in order to use them balanced, as they need power to sound good; in case you go for a 3,5 mm jack be aware to buy some decent female adapters for your headphones, so that you're sure of a solid contact now and later.
For measurements please have a look in the link.
Fyi I payed €137 for the headphone and some 3 or 4 euros for the jacks. I own Sennh. HD580, HD650, AKG K701, Grado SR60 and SR80x. Except for the HD650, imo these are all headphones not worthy of buying without tweaking (Hd580 a bit shrill, K701 not enough bass, SR60 lifeless and SR80x too much midrange forward.
The mod for the Takstar is relatively easy and (after the mod) has perhaps the best value for money out of these headphones. Also in absolute terms it is a good headphone with this mod.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2023 at 1:57 AM Post #1,244 of 1,250
hf580最早确实被称为3050,他在2016就出厂了,但是到2019年才发售。
很难说这个单元最早是为谁设计的,aiva还是ar-h1还是3050呢?
个人猜测sendy和现在的ar都是贴牌厂,他们只负责做外壳和营销,并不具备声学设计、制造能力。
F_hIEmPasAApEEZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back