Taking pre-orders for ZO2 now!
Oct 21, 2011 at 1:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 46

MizMoxie

Member of the Trade: digiZoid

We are now accepting pre-orders for ZO.2!  Please visit http://www.digizoid.com/zo to place your pre-order!  There is a very limited quantity available for first run, so act quickly or they will be all gone.

A big thanks to everyone for being so patient!

Oct 21, 2011 at 1:27 PM Post #4 of 46

Quote:

We are now accepting pre-orders for ZO.2!  Please visit http://www.digizoid.com/zo to place your pre-order!  There is a very limited quantity available for first run, so act quickly or they will be all gone.

A big thanks to everyone for being so patient!

Hey! You're using my ZOvatar entry as your avatar! This means I win a ZO right? ....right?

Oct 21, 2011 at 10:53 PM Post #6 of 46
I ordered 2 of them. I own 2 originals and I would miss them if they were gone. I am excited to see what they came up with on this new one. I am not privy to inside info but I remember hearing or reading a email I had with them that the abilities of the Zo2 go beyond the sonic abilities of the first one. Only the ear knows. I will know more on Tues when they are delivered. This could be very very interesting.   

Oct 21, 2011 at 11:10 PM Post #7 of 46
My order is in.  I can always use a new toy and this does sound very interesting.

Oct 22, 2011 at 4:29 PM Post #9 of 46
Ordered!  I hope I don't miss the first run...I'm really intrigued by this.

Kind of a shot in the dark for me, never heard the original - but the reviews of the original have swayed me.  If it's a mistake, I've made much bigger than $100 mistakes before.

Oct 23, 2011 at 10:43 PM Post #11 of 46
Thanks to everyone who has stepped up and pre-ordered!  Keep em comin!  
smile.gif

Oct 24, 2011 at 12:09 AM Post #12 of 46
Have we cleared out the Zo 2 first production run yet?

Oct 25, 2011 at 3:15 PM Post #15 of 46
Quote:
forgive my ignorance, but what is a ZO? Is it a DAC? or a Head-Amp? or something else?

x2. what exactly is this device and what is it's intended application?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back