Taction Technology KANNON Headphone
Apr 13, 2018 at 10:41 AM Post #887 of 976
Vonsid:

I'm not sure how we could have missed your messages (your head-fi sig doesn't show up in our email box), but please email me directly:

john (at) companyname.com

And we'll try to help you out.

Apr 13, 2018 at 2:20 PM Post #888 of 976
Vonsid:

I'm not sure how we could have missed your messages (your head-fi sig doesn't show up in our email box), but please email me directly:

john (at) companyname.com

And we'll try to help you out.

So maybe you also missed the email that I sent yesterday to tactiontech at [you know what] .com :)

Apr 13, 2018 at 3:36 PM Post #891 of 976
tactiontech@ is not actually a working email address for us, so yes, I'm afraid that explains at least some of the problem.
That's the email that you used to confirm the order and you also replied me once from there, that's why I used that address. Anyway I'll forward the email to the new email address!

Apr 13, 2018 at 6:18 PM Post #892 of 976
That's the email that you used to confirm the order and you also replied me once from there, that's why I used that address. Anyway I'll forward the email to the new email address!
This had me confused until I realized: the address that works is tactiontech (at) gmail. tactiontech (at) companyname doesn't work.

We don't have an email dated yesterday from you. And I have responded to you directly from my personal account, so hopefully we will get things handled that way.

Hope that straightens things out.

Apr 13, 2018 at 9:36 PM Post #893 of 976
This had me confused until I realized: the address that works is tactiontech (at) gmail. tactiontech (at) companyname doesn't work.

We don't have an email dated yesterday from you. And I have responded to you directly from my personal account, so hopefully we will get things handled that way.

Hope that straightens things out.

Yeah I wrote on the gmail address first, and today on your personal one. Unfortunately it seems that I didn't receive any answer and that's strange considering that I don't expect any problem sending email from a gmail account to another gmail account. I also checked the spam but nothing there.
But if you're telling me that you receive today's email, then it means that I've sent that to the correct address. That's really strange! If you prefer just contact me via PM.

Thanks again!

Apr 16, 2018 at 4:02 PM Post #894 of 976
Hi!

Would there perhaps be anyone willing to sell their kannon to me? I have been dying to try these, but the pricetag + wait time is a tough pill to swallow at the moment.

Please let me know!

edit: bought one, nevermind :)

Last edited:
May 3, 2018 at 7:33 AM Post #896 of 976
I guess I never posted about it here. A month or so ago, after having not had time to sit down with the Kannons for a couple of weeks, I went to use them and the Taction wouldn't turn on. The light wouldn't come on for it either. Sent them in (Jim offered to cover shipping, which was awesome) and when I received them back they were working again just fine. I have received a hand written note from Jim, which was a nice touch. Truly a dedicated man.

I have the same problem too, my Taction totally mot lighted up even after 6 hours of charging .. HELP ! ! @FIGHTINGJIM

May 11, 2018 at 1:48 PM Post #898 of 976
Custom service doesn't reply to my concern about static / rattle (tend to believe it's static). (reproduce: beginning of Under Pressure by David Bowie)

The company not responding to custom inquiries seems to be a norm.

May 11, 2018 at 3:27 PM Post #899 of 976
Caryn:

We have already reached out to you via email about getting your Kannons back up to snuff. Please let us know when is a good time to contact you via phone or Skype.

Hi Caryn - thanks for reaching out. I sent email to your gmail address on Wednesday to set up a tech support time. Maybe it's in your spam? -FightinJim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back