Taction Technology KANNON Headphone
Sep 18, 2017 at 8:22 AM Post #406 of 976
I think those offer true bass. I mean they give you the entier bass spectrum without any lack.

For people who want to enjoy one of the rare hip-hop track with an extreme low frequency bass here you go :

I'm dj and can never play this in Paris nightclubs. Their subs can't go that low ! When you start hearing the first kick you will be like "that's not impressive at all".....just wait for the 7th sub kick..........it's freaking amazing and joyfull !!! This track permit to eliminate any fake basshead headphones !

I'm waiting for you feedback on it ! The On my level from wiz is great to shake, but IMO it doesn't permit to highlight the true power and efficiency of headphones. Producing big amount of bass around 50hz is not impressive and can easily be achieved by any cans with a good amp........Anyway please listen to it and let me know :D

ps : the amazing bass is in the chorus (it starts quickly don't worry)

Sep 18, 2017 at 8:39 AM Post #407 of 976
For people who want to enjoy one of the rare hip-hop track with an extreme low frequency bass here you go :

Pretty impressive beat. I was surprised on a set of buds (re400) so cannot wait to test these when i get back home (in a month or so) :D I also wonder how that will be on the Taction. Its nice to hear everybody is happy with the bass. I'm still wondering about the rest of the spectrum though with the bose drivers.ANyone compare with new Crusher? Ok ok not saying the Crusher will outdo the Kannon with the tactile technology, but what about the drivers. The original Crusher driver was not that bad in sound quality (without the tactile transducer.) Just out of curiosity if anyone has both.

I tend to twitch and go a little nuts time to time when the Tablas don't sound right.

i8j3YV.gif

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2017 at 10:12 AM Post #410 of 976
Pretty impressive beat. I was surprised on a set of buds (re400) so cannot wait to test these when i get back home (in a month or so) :D I also wonder how that will be on the Taction. Its nice to hear everybody is happy with the bass. I'm still wondering about the rest of the spectrum though with the bose drivers.ANyone compare with new Crusher? Ok ok not saying the Crusher will outdo the Kannon with the tactile technology, but what about the drivers. The original Crusher driver was not that bad in sound quality (without the tactile transducer.) Just out of curiosity if anyone has both.

I tend to twitch and go a little nuts time to time when the Tablas don't sound right.

i8j3YV.gif
Don't know re400. I don't know if it can really produce the around 20hz bass that this song hit on some notes . You should definitely try it with a headphone that is listed on top 10! Cause it s more than impressive trust me! With my SVS PB-1000 it makes my living room shaking like an earthquake! Same with the JVC sz 2000! Can t wait to receive the kannons! Big bass without the veil of the sz2000 should just be outstandingly awesomely amazing!

Sep 18, 2017 at 1:29 PM Post #413 of 976
I think those offer true bass. I mean they give you the entier bass spectrum without any lack.

I'm dj and can never play this in Paris nightclubs. Their subs can't go that low ! When you start hearing the first kick you will be like "that's not impressive at all".....just wait for the 7th sub kick..........it's freaking amazing and joyfull !!! This track permit to eliminate any fake basshead headphones !

I'm waiting for you feedback on it ! The On my level from wiz is great to shake, but IMO it doesn't permit to highlight the true power and efficiency of headphones. Producing big amount of bass around 50hz is not impressive and can easily be achieved by any cans with a good amp........Anyway please listen to it and let me know :D

Love that track Flashmp3, hits great on the SZ2000!
You may like this old 95 tune, the sound rigs in various warehouses and fields i heard back then had no problem with these sounds.

Sep 18, 2017 at 4:24 PM Post #414 of 976
Jim is there any chance we could get an update on shipping schedules? The first ones were sent out over 2 weeks ago and no further shipping info since then!

Thanks

Hey James - we will be releasing another batch of cans this week. Things are initially slow due to exhaustive 100% QC on every part and every step, and lots of time spent on documentation. They are also slow because we are spending most of our time making improvements to the manufacturing line rather than running it. These improvements will enable the line to run faster later, to meet demand.

It also means that folks shouldn't read much into the current delivery rate because that rate won't be constant. It will be getting faster and faster over the coming weeks.

Fightin'Jim

Sep 18, 2017 at 4:34 PM Post #415 of 976
Hey James - we will be releasing another batch of cans this week. Things are initially slow due to exhaustive 100% QC on every part and every step, and lots of time spent on documentation. They are also slow because we are spending most of our time making improvements to the manufacturing line rather than running it. These improvements will enable the line to run faster later, to meet demand.

It also means that folks shouldn't read much into the current delivery rate because that rate won't be constant. It will be getting faster and faster over the coming weeks.

Fightin'Jim

Jim,
are you considering to offer monthly payment option (e.g. payPal)?

Sep 18, 2017 at 4:40 PM Post #416 of 976

Fightin'Jim

Thanks for the update, keep us all in the loop :)

Sep 18, 2017 at 5:51 PM Post #417 of 976
+1 on adding Paypal option for payment. I would definitely be all over ordering a set of the Kannons if Taction accepted paypal.

Sep 18, 2017 at 10:41 PM Post #419 of 976
AngryFish, just want to let you know that the Taction Technology ordering page is now Paypal-enabled. Let us know if you have any problems ordering.

We aim to please.

Thanks so much. Ordering now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back