Taction Technology KANNON Headphone
Sep 15, 2017 at 11:39 AM Post #391 of 976
20170916_003233[1].jpg

Sep 16, 2017 at 3:26 PM Post #394 of 976
More to come when I get some more head time with these amazing technological marvels but I can say this - they may ruin the bass experience with all other headphones.

Sep 16, 2017 at 3:27 PM Post #395 of 976
Nice to hear that more people are starting to get their pair. I thought that HBB and LuckBadn were the only ones :p

Well IMO it's fairly safe to pay the Kickstarter price (there's only a slight risk of "scam" with certain kickstarter campaigns but yea then you have to be rather unlucky and the scammers have to be rather slippery), if you don't like it you can easily sell it onwards without loss as there's a huge difference versus the retail price, in this case you could probably get it sold for even more than the Early bird price but yea I'm not the sort of person to sell headphone onwards for profit and neither does Head-fi rules allow that (it's not a market place). I'd rather prefer passing it onto a fellow headphone enthusiast at the same cost anyways.

Yeah you're right i should have gone for it, i think the Taction Team even offered the possibility of returning the headphones in case the backers didn't like them. But honestly if they're as good as the first reviewers are saying, i'll be happy even if i paid the full price.

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2017 at 1:34 AM Post #398 of 976
There's hype and then there's this. I have an Atticus arriving this week and for half the amount I could've bought the Kannon. My poor wallet :beerchug:

Sep 17, 2017 at 5:56 AM Post #401 of 976
Yeah I'm #33 and have been waiting since April 2016. What's another few days...weeks...months...?

Sep 17, 2017 at 6:43 AM Post #402 of 976
i wish there was a way to check which number got send out like last week for example #30-40 got send out to counter the anxiety of waiting lol i'm #383 :frowning2:

N°400 + here, don't really have hopes for this year to be honest even if it would be an awesome Christmas present. I hope there won't be a huge time gap between the 10/20 first that seems to have been sent and the rest.

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2017 at 11:34 AM Post #404 of 976
Current hype status - too much to handle.

I need to start pretending Kannons don't exist lest I OD on hype. I'm backer # 200 something so they are quite far out for me. I was initially expecting early November but at this rate early next year seems like a more safe bet. If that's what it takes to ensure each headphone is solid, then that's what it takes. Quality trumps everything.

Sep 17, 2017 at 6:52 PM Post #405 of 976
I would like to try these out for like one week to see the tech and if they'd be worth it. If anyone wants to trade my DX1000 (my bass-head can) for a week for their Kannon's, PM me.

Do these kannon's offer more of a sub bass rumble, or a mid to upper bass impact/punch?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back