Taction Technology KANNON Headphone
Sep 22, 2017 at 2:18 AM Post #452 of 976
One more for the road. My son a few years ago. A basshead born and raised.

2b690814-29ba-4bfd-a967-cb4c653bbc6e.jpg

Now to the crappy news. @chillaxing will be the happy new owner of my KANNONs. I absolutely love them. I got scammed a lost a bunch of money, so I've had to sacrifice a lot of gear to make up for the loss. Already experiencing hardcore seller's remorse for the basshead promised cans. I'll have them again. For sure.

Sep 26, 2017 at 11:44 AM Post #458 of 976
We'll get this batch out the door, and then update this weekend.

Can't wait - I can almost feel the bass now! :) I'm #56, so I might be coming up soon. I know some backers have been frustrated by the delays, but I think Jim has done a good job with his consistent and insightful monthly updates. I've backed many projects on KickStarter, and there's only been a few that haven't had delays, so I was prepared going in. Of the ones with delays, I think Jim has done as good a job as any with his updates (just my 2 cents).

Sep 26, 2017 at 11:46 AM Post #459 of 976
One more for the road. My son a few years ago. A basshead born and raised.

Now to the crappy news. @chillaxing will be the happy new owner of my KANNONs. I absolutely love them. I got scammed a lost a bunch of money, so I've had to sacrifice a lot of gear to make up for the loss. Already experiencing hardcore seller's remorse for the basshead promised cans. I'll have them again. For sure.

That really sucks, sorry to hear that. I hope it ends up being sooner rather than later.

Sep 27, 2017 at 9:25 AM Post #460 of 976
Dying of suspense at the moment.

I have the Schiit Loki Mini on the way. So that can help me pump up my bass levels a bit until the Kannons get here. Curious how the Kannons will react to some equalization :smile:

@Hawaiibadboy have you done an EQ with the Kannons? Have you looked at the Schiit Loki Mini?

Sep 27, 2017 at 10:07 AM Post #461 of 976
Dying of suspense at the moment.

I have the Schiit Loki Mini on the way. So that can help me pump up my bass levels a bit until the Kannons get here. Curious how the Kannons will react to some equalization :smile:

@Hawaiibadboy have you done an EQ with the Kannons? Have you looked at the Schiit Loki Mini?

I have raised 50Hz by +5dB cut 300 and raised 1khz and 2.5 Khz +1.5 dB as usuall for a bass guitar covering fundamental and harmonic portions off bass guitar then raised 12Khz +2dB for some more air

I saw the loki but I think i would need adapters to use it with my cables

Sep 28, 2017 at 11:19 PM Post #465 of 976
IMG_1588.GIF
Just read this in my email:
We are pleased to inform you that your Kannon headset is on its way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back