T2 IEMs
Oct 16, 2008 at 9:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Henry Flower

100+ Head-Fier
Oct 16, 2008 at 11:25 AM Post #2 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Henry Flower /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Forum search doesn't work for something as short as T2, so apologies if this has come up before.

Sure it does, try searching 'acs t2'.

Oct 16, 2008 at 5:48 PM Post #4 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sure it does, try searching 'acs t2'.

Sure it doesnt by your example, you just gave an alternate search, his comments still stand correct based on what you have said.

Yeah, I was thinking about the sen IE8 but Im becoming more and more interested in trying the T2 out. Hmm.... tough choices out there these days.

Oct 21, 2008 at 9:53 PM Post #5 of 10
I've got some. I compared them with the Grado GS-1000 just to see if they could get anywhere near what I think are the best headphones ever. And they blew them away! I was gobsmacked. £499 well spent.

Oct 22, 2008 at 12:35 AM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by pseudohippy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sure it doesnt by your example, you just gave an alternate search, his comments still stand correct based on what you have said.

If you do a search on 't2' using the google forum search, the review should come up as the 6th result. Our regular forum search got nothing, but that is usually how it behaves
wink.gif

Oct 23, 2008 at 10:34 PM Post #8 of 10
I have a pair of T2s and I can attest to their sheer quality and versatility.

Out of my personal curiosity, I would hope that your budget stretches to the T1 triple driver as I havne't heard any user feedback on that yet.

Oct 25, 2008 at 3:11 AM Post #10 of 10
Just got my ACS T1, last one to get in the list from Stereo.

Currently enjoying the sound. The high is very smooth indeed but I feel that the bass is not that strong. Anyway, I am more of a detail person than bass.

My first custom IEM. Had problem wearing first time & noticed that the seal play a very important role in the sound.

The sound is very natural to me especially the high. You will love it. Still listening......

I hope someone can gave a more detail review especially I would like to know the difference between the T1 & T2 / UE10 & UE11.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back