T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Impressions thread
Jun 17, 2013 at 4:25 PM Post #1,216 of 2,595
кксс, i am curious how C5 compares to famous competition? i am happy with T1 and not willing pay Vorzuge or RSA amps, so my question is rather academic :)

Jun 17, 2013 at 4:46 PM Post #1,217 of 2,595
Quote:
кксс, i am curious how C5 compares to famous competition? i am happy with T1 and not willing pay Vorzuge or RSA amps, so my question is rather academic :)

I'm not into amps so can't really answer that...  Personally I feel amps are more about synergy with the source signal and the iem/phone and very hard to evaluate/compare.  The only objective quality would be the noise floor and I hate hiss - my 334 is crazily sensitive and would pick up ANY hiss so I'm really staying away from all amp.  

T1 is nice but even the man himself likes the Intruder enough to use it over his own T1 for his mh335...  T1 probably work best with 1+2

Back to the H-200, I really want a new non-mic'ed cable that is black in color.   The stock red cable really isn't my cup of tea.....

Jun 17, 2013 at 6:58 PM Post #1,218 of 2,595
Quote:
Thanks for the recommendation but I think I'll stick w/ just my i4. I have limits I must abide by. I used to have a gaming PC with a Asus Xonar Essence but have sold it. Well, they never payed me the agreed upon amount :unamused:. My fault I guess for agreeing to take payments from someone I didn't know... :pensive:

My H200's are being put up for sale btw.

If I was to purchase an amp atm tho, JDS Labs C5 would provly be it. I enjoy reading their blog.

http://blog.jdslabs.com/

Sorry to hear the H200 didn't work out for you mate... I also went through a few problems that would've made me give them up, but luckily I found solutions to them.
I hope you find the IEM you're looking for; I guess it could be the ASG 2? You might wanna wait for the new hybrid from Denon as well... looks promising.

I will be purchasing the C5 very soon! I've been reading so much about it and I think it is the perfect combo for the H200.

Jun 17, 2013 at 8:19 PM Post #1,219 of 2,595
^
I should really like the ASG 2's given what I've read from eke.

As for waiting for new products, the ASG 2's will be the last IEM I purchase. If they break after wear and tear, I'll fall back to my GR07's or see if Andy could help me out. GR07's go, I'll stick with something cheap like GR02's or earpods.

I've used up enough money as it is looking for something I will really enjoy. I'm going to divert the funds I've been allocation to finding gear in my music hobby into another area. This is the end of the headfi road for me. I will still purchase music every now and then but not gear.

I was able to save quite a bit of money from giving up gaming. I think I'm almost done trimming down my consumerism. I only got one more important item on my checklist to start working on...

If the world ever retires from kicking me, I might just make it. LOL. Full speed ahead gentlemen!

"Goodbye headfi, I'll take my wallet back" LOL

Edit: Crap...... (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Jun 17, 2013 at 8:39 PM Post #1,220 of 2,595
Wow, that was some fast shipping from Singapore to Texas. 7 days flat including the weekend. I was expecting longer than that with regular Registered Airmail. Props to Mellow Works Studio. Looks like the package was opened by customs though and the box got a small dent. No big deal.

I've only tried out the H-200 for an hour, but they're already a keeper. Fit is not an issue for me. A bit finicky to get in, but it's quite secure once they are. I have no business describing sound, so I'll just say these don't disappoint. I sold my TF10 to get the Westone 4R but their sound signature really bored me. Couldn't really enjoy them. Made me miss the TF10. But now I feel like I'm back in the game with the H-200.

Jun 17, 2013 at 10:40 PM Post #1,221 of 2,595
Wow, that was some fast shipping from Singapore to Texas. 7 days flat including the weekend. I was expecting longer than that with regular Registered Airmail. Props to Mellow Works Studio. Looks like the package was opened by customs though and the box got a small dent. No big deal.

I've only tried out the H-200 for an hour, but they're already a keeper. Fit is not an issue for me. A bit finicky to get in, but it's quite secure once they are. I have no business describing sound, so I'll just say these don't disappoint. I sold my TF10 to get the Westone 4R but their sound signature really bored me. Couldn't really enjoy them. Made me miss the TF10. But now I feel like I'm back in the game with the H-200.

Dang that is FAST! I ordered form them on a Friday and paid up for the Fedex but only received it on Wednesday in Hong Kong. Should have gone with the cheaper registered air mail....

Jun 17, 2013 at 11:48 PM Post #1,222 of 2,595
Took the plunge and ordered some from mellow works studios! 

My go to IEM at the moment are the XBA-40s.. the only thing I don't like about them as that they are wayyy too picky. Lets see how they fare head to head!

Jun 18, 2013 at 1:37 AM Post #1,223 of 2,595
Quote:
^
I should really like the ASG 2's given what I've read from eke.

As for waiting for new products, the ASG 2's will be the last IEM I purchase. If they break after wear and tear, I'll fall back to my GR07's or see if Andy could help me out. GR07's go, I'll stick with something cheap like GR02's or earpods.

I've used up enough money as it is looking for something I will really enjoy. I'm going to divert the funds I've been allocation to finding gear in my music hobby into another area. This is the end of the headfi road for me. I will still purchase music every now and then but not gear.

I was able to save quite a bit of money from giving up gaming. I think I'm almost done trimming down my consumerism. I only got one more important item on my checklist to start working on...

If the world ever retires from kicking me, I might just make it. LOL. Full speed ahead gentlemen!

"Goodbye headfi, I'll take my wallet back" LOL

sure, when you get them tell us how they compare to H200. however not forget H200 costs 275$ and ASG2 550$ cheaper frost version so they must shine for double the price.

Jun 18, 2013 at 3:24 AM Post #1,224 of 2,595
Quote:
Took the plunge and ordered some from mellow works studios! 

My go to IEM at the moment are the XBA-40s.. the only thing I don't like about them as that they are wayyy too picky. Lets see how they fare head to head!

Congratz!  I doubt you will regret the decision though I've no experience with the 40s.  I have found the H200 to at least be more tolerant than other phones of less than optimal files/sources.  Look forward to your experience
etysmile.gif

Jun 18, 2013 at 7:53 AM Post #1,226 of 2,595
Guys how to order them? Sent a mail but nothing

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 con Tapatalk 2

You need to follow the directions in this thread (first post)

http://www.head-fi.org/t/660213/t-peos-new-iem-h-200-released-preselling-limited-100-units-be-closed-down-on-may-20-2013

If you've already sent an email, it take some time for a reply, Sunggoo will get back to you.

Jun 18, 2013 at 8:54 AM Post #1,230 of 2,595
Quote:
Anyone knows if they are still bundling the complimentary iems (can't remember the model) with the order of the H200.

Thanks in advance.

I don't really think they are anymore. That was last week, and it seemed to be for only those bought the H-200 at their offline shop. However, you can still ask them. Who knows, they might give you one. (They had hundreds of B-100 stacked in their store)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back