T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Impressions thread
Nov 19, 2013 at 8:57 PM Post #2,419 of 2,595
Well here's something new for all you T-Peos fans.
This just came up on their home page today.
The H-100J and WAPA (stands for Walk Personal Audio and is a DAC for android) coming out next monday (November 25th).

They are having a special launch sale event.
The H-100J is priced at 98,000 won which is roughly $93 and the WAPA is 45,000 won, roughly $43.
The deal is if you buy them together, you can get both of them for a total of $80.
If you want to just by the H-100J, you can get it for $56.
Unfortunately, they don't sell just the WAPA at a launch discount price.
So it's either both or just the IEM at a launch discount price.
Only the first 500 orders will be able to get it at this price.

After you have reserved your order and paid, the H-100J will ship on 12/2 and the WAPA on 12/20.
They will be taking pre-orders starting next monday.
To me, this sounds like a crazy bang for the buck deal.
Don't miss your chance.

Will be posting this on other T-PEOS related threads.

Nov 19, 2013 at 9:03 PM Post #2,420 of 2,595
The H-100J and WAPA (stands for Walk Personal Audio and is a DAC for android) coming out next monday (November 25th).

The H-100J is priced at 98,000 won which is roughly $93 and the WAPA is 45,000 won, roughly $43.
The deal is if you buy them together, you can get both of them for a total of $80.

After you have reserved your order and paid, the H-100J will ship on 12/2 and the WAPA on 12/20.
Don't miss your chance.

Super cool! I'll try them when I go to Korea this winter. I'm guessing earphoneshop would have one for demo.

Nov 19, 2013 at 9:04 PM Post #2,421 of 2,595
Now that H-200 is gone, I can say for a fact that H-200 is one of the most technically capable iem under $600. It's clarity is unmatched. The FXZ200 can't do the clarity like H-200 can.
But still, my favorite universal iem is MDR-7550.

Nov 19, 2013 at 9:06 PM Post #2,422 of 2,595

Don't miss your chance.

kinda excting except that the original h100 sounded like garbage.  and what does "h100 accepted from audiophile becomes more close by "J" "  ......who's J?  and what did he accept?  and whats getting closer?  The DAC.... does it have a built in amp?  is it just a line out?  whats the DAC chip?

Nov 19, 2013 at 9:07 PM Post #2,424 of 2,595

kinda excting except that the original h100 sounded like garbage.  and what does "h100 accepted from audiophile becomes more close by "J" "  ......who's J?  and what did he accept?  and whats getting closer?  The DAC.... does it have a built in amp?  is it just a line out?  whats the DAC chip?

it looks like amp+dac. the illustration just has the H-100 plugged directly into the dac.

Nov 19, 2013 at 9:08 PM Post #2,426 of 2,595
  Now that H-200 is gone, I can say for a fact that H-200 is one of the most technically capable iem under $600. It's clarity is unmatched. The FXZ200 can't do the clarity like H-200 can.
But still, my favorite universal iem is MDR-7550.

Haha yeah. That's why I find myself listening to the H200 more than the FXZ200. But the JVCs still give it a fun listen for music with electronic bass.

Nov 19, 2013 at 9:14 PM Post #2,429 of 2,595

Hahaha don't take any of that stuff literally. It's just that nonsense engerish that goes up on almost every Korean ad. This is the only information they have out so far.

Nov 19, 2013 at 9:19 PM Post #2,430 of 2,595
  Hahaha don't take any of that stuff literally. It's just that nonsense engerish that goes up on almost every Korean ad. This is the only information they have out so far.

Lol. Why do companies like doing that?

It's like Sony's MDR.
No one had a freakin clue what it actually stood for. Nowadays, sony says it's Music Deserves Respect, but we head-fiers know that's BS. What did it stand for at first? Micro Dynamic Receiver?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back