T-Peos H-150 ???
Mar 27, 2015 at 12:55 PM Post #16 of 21
I have to write up a review myself on a review sample sent my way, and return my pair.
They  grew on me in the time that I had them. I agree that they didn't sound that great when I first started listening to them, but over time I have come to really appreciate the H-150's strengths, and at such a good price point.

Anyway cheers, glad you finally got them for review. 

I'll give them another listen.

They're not really on my high priority list atm considering the huge gap between being offered them originally. Also, when you have budget IEM performance like Zero Audio Tenore at just $40, Havi B3 Pro 1, and the newest kid on the block, Trinity's Hyperion offering at $50 this leaves little to be desired in H-150.

I do have faith in T-Peos newer Altone models, but let's see.

Aug 10, 2015 at 5:23 PM Post #17 of 21
Just got some last week and I love them. Fantastic and deep low end to very smooth and sweet highs, mine were $99 on Amazon but to me they hit well above that price range and the configuration and tuning of the drivers suits my taste.
I'm sorta surprised that they are not hotter on here. :cool:

Nov 3, 2015 at 1:10 AM Post #18 of 21
Just won a New pair of H-150 for $32 on Ebay. Yayy.. 
biggrin.gif
 super excited

Jul 17, 2016 at 8:28 PM Post #19 of 21
Anyone want a pair for the cost of shipping? I still have the "on tour" H150 generously donated by CTC Audio. If you want it for the cost of shipping, please let me know. Only proviso is you cannot sell it. 

Jul 23, 2016 at 9:20 AM Post #20 of 21
I will take them if still available. I will pm you my shipping info and I can give you a UPS account to use or I can paypal the shipping cost to you if you use USPS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back