T-Peos H-100 Hybrid IEM Appreciation Thread
Jan 28, 2013 at 7:53 PM Post #1,171 of 1,259
Quote:

I don't believe an amp will improve the bass...and I'm guessing that "improving" means that you want is more bass.

These IEMs respond well to amping, yet the bass quantity will remain the same.  You should try a Fiio, which come with a bass boost feature.  I also hate to use EQ, but I sometimes use the bass boost of my little Fiio since it is implemented very well.   If you are happy with the bass boost on your PC, I'm sure you will enjoy the Fiio with your ipod.

i should have said "more prominent", similar to what my pc had done to it.
i probably will not bother with it, as they are no where close to a basshead IEM. (still love em though)

i did some research, got some advice, more research, settled on Future Sonic's Atrios M5. quite excited about them :p

anyways thanks for the help, i appreciate it! maybe in the future ill look into it more.

Feb 9, 2013 at 7:41 AM Post #1,173 of 1,259
Ahh they did say those were going to be an OEM product for other companies, at least the new Dynamics. Pretty sure Raphael mentioned that somewhere, and of course it also looks like the H-100 is being OEM'd out also. Interesting.

BTW did you see how cool that Dac looks!  I am a sucker for design like that with the underlit aspect. If  it was optical in, then I'd be on it. They REALLY need to work on their descriptions, the DAC description states:

"H-100 is a revolutionary earphone in pursuit of a Pure sound, text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text"  Heck the H-100 is not even one of their offerings by that name.

Makes me wonder also if the Dac might be OEM from Peos. off to see what they have at Shinwoo.

Thanks for the post.

EDIT:
Just checked the actual Shinwoo site and it is under construction at the moment.  They have a heading on the side for Headphones, AND earphones which all of the iem's fall into. Maybe i am seeing what I want to see.

Mar 9, 2013 at 10:27 AM Post #1,181 of 1,259
What site did you guys buy this on? i have looked and the original site doesnt even have a "buy" button...

You need to write to them.

Make sure you mention that you're from head-fi.

Mar 13, 2013 at 3:37 PM Post #1,185 of 1,259
Does anyone know if the Shure Olives fit the H-100 nozzle?

Having no success in getting a good seal with the silicons I've tried to date.  Have ordered some Comply T-500s and thought I'd also look into the Olives since they're mentioned in multiple forums for obtaining a good seal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back